Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Stormgate or bust - New game sign up?
I do not see any new game sign-ups and since im back from vacation looking for some more to take up my time. 

What do you all say?

• 12 Player

• Steel (individual)

• Every Three turn Forum Diplomacy - But Alliances can communicate away from the forum - up to you all.   just an idea. 
  • Naps for no longer than 3 turns.
  • Only one Alliance at a time, you must end one to form another. 

• Select your draft position here from those not already selected.  Just post with your persona, a short boast if desired, and the selection number.

• Be available to make your draft selections when you see all 12 spots have been claimed.

• When the draft begins it is two rounds - select either a kingdom or region in round 1 not already selected, and fill in the other in round 2.

• Snake draft, so position #1 will pick both 1st, and 24th.  Position 12 will pick 12th and 13th.
  • 72-hour turns
  • Promise to put your turns in ASAP Smile.  Especially the first 3. (I hate waiting). 
I know it may take a bit to fill up but may as well start if you all agree?

4. Valuthor
New Steel.  

No Alliances.  Straight Silent Steel.  Quick Draw.

Expected fast turnaround - self imposed if 11 players after 24 hours have Ready, the 12th player must comply quickly or be shamed.  This again, only after a minimum of 24 hours since last turn run and 11 players waiting.
Sounds good I just want a game
I will take 12
Live your life, so that when your time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief
I will take 11
(07-11-2019, 04:37 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: New Steel.  

No Alliances.  Straight Silent Steel.  Quick Draw.

Expected fast turnaround - self imposed if 11 players after 24 hours have Ready, the 12th player must comply quickly or be shamed.  This again, only after a minimum of 24 hours since last turn run and 11 players waiting.

Why are we intentionally taking out the diplomacy element?
Even in the one diplomacy game I am in, I see some of the same players partnering. Speaking for myself, I won't play diplomacy games. I only joined the one because it was taking so long to get started.
(07-11-2019, 05:42 PM)VballMichael Wrote: Even in the one diplomacy game I am in, I see some of the same players partnering. Speaking for myself, I won't play diplomacy games. I only joined the one because it was taking so long to get started.

So the age old problem continues. Got it. Letsgobeatupthoseplayerswaititsnotmeisit?
Lol, not you
I am realizing I am no good at diplomacy, lol. Maybe its because in a newer player and don't have the same relationships as everyone else....

The reason I like the diplomacy games is for th banter, the role playing. Not so much th diplacy.