Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ring of Power
So what is the deal on Ring of Power? As I recall, it used to raise the highest level wizard in the group by 2 levels. Now, my power 6 is listed as a 7+, and I only see the power 7 spells. What does 7+ mean?

It's always been +1 power level as long as I'veĀ  played.

Same for me. Ring of Spells or Ring of Power each add one level to the highest caster in your group (and yes, they do stack if you have both).
The 7+ means that wizard is currently level 7 due to a magical enhancement. If the ring goes away, he goes back to his natural level of 6.

The Ring of Power was only ever able to raise you one level. In one sense, it's not much better than the Ring of Spells, which does the same thing, but it does include some extra goodies.