Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4th cycle brigade abilities
New guy question - I looked (briefly) and could not find a listing of what the various new recruits give from a benefit perspective. I "know" what Westmen, Zamorans, and Northmen do, but there's all the new ones: Mythians, Nyvarians, Paladins, Stormgate Guard, and Vikings... not to mention at least one new companion brigade type (Ents). Does anyone have a list or experience so that I can adjust my list? Mucho thankso.
(07-01-2019, 11:45 AM)The Painted Man Wrote: New guy question - I looked (briefly) and could not find a listing of what the various new recruits give from a benefit perspective. I "know" what Westmen, Zamorans, and Northmen do, but there's all the new ones: Mythians, Nyvarians, Paladins, Stormgate Guard, and Vikings... not to mention at least one new companion brigade type (Ents). Does anyone have a list or experience so that I can adjust my list? Mucho thankso.

Currently nothing for the new maelstrom brigades.  I believe ents does give something but forgot what.

A sort of advantage is Stormgate are always recruited as vets and nyvarians can be recruited as regulars from the NU city.