Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5302 error -Not A Ready Enabled Game
Looks like everyone turned in turn but game not processing.

I sent a note to Support in case Rick or Mike did not see the Forum post.

Thank you, should have thought of that.

It's taking time to review my victory check.

(06-27-2019, 10:23 PM)The Painted Man Wrote: It's taking time to review my victory check.

I had to submit a ticket from our other game as well.  I am sure you are aware that the results of our last battle (Team Game) say one thing, but then the results show the opposite.  Not sure how they resolve these things. 

BTW DAMN, nice army.
Ashgar the Bloodthirsty. 

My blood, your blood, what difference does it make!  

Time will tell.................

So no Turn results for our game it seems.
Ashgar the Bloodthirsty. 

I'll restart the task scheduler service this morning. It's the same problem with the email situation as before. I'll attach a couple of pics to show the issue but I'll have to manually correct the problem every time until I have the chance to add better error handling of bypassing email errors.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-28-2019, 12:28 PM)unclemike Wrote: I'll restart the task scheduler service this morning. It's the same problem with the email situation as before. I'll attach a couple of pics to show the issue but I'll have to manually correct the problem every time until I have the chance to add better error handling of bypassing email errors.

Thank you for taking care of it and for all you do.
Ashgar the Bloodthirsty. 

Αυτό είναι μόνο η ελληνική για μένα, αλλά σας ευχαριστώ για όλες τις προσπάθειές σας.

Uncle Mike is The Man!
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief