Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else not get turns for games 5275 or 5293
Didnt see the games in email (I had trouble last turn as well) and this time not on order Que either just a heads up.

Yeah. 5275 still shows due at 11:19 on Thursday which passed, and then 5293 has all orders in but is not processing.

I have the same issue
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

i am still on the phone now two hours with IBM Clod Hosting....

(06-20-2019, 07:40 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: i am still on the phone now two hours with IBM Clod Hosting....

Thanks for the update RY Vor

(06-20-2019, 07:40 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: i am still on the phone now two hours with IBM Clod Hosting.
You the man!

there are other issues now.  I can't load my already issued and saved orders to work on the turns.

Over the last several minutes the server was being rebooted. 

The server is up.  The problem seems to be something interrupted the scheduled processes (running the turns) that rebooting the server hasn't fixed.

I need to ask Mike for help here.

Any news on processing today?  About all we have seen is spammers.

The problem was something to do with the email service and it caused some issues on our server. I need to add better error handling whenever emails fail to prevent that but no time until my next break. I restarted the Windows scheduled task at around 2:15pm EST today so that should fix the issue...