Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turns did not arrive in email
Is there a way to resend them?  I am able to see them via the order entry site, just like to have them in the HTML format and storable.

(06-14-2019, 04:28 PM)Brekk Wrote: Is there a way to resend them?  I am able to see them via the order entry site, just like to have them in the HTML format and storable.

I got your turn. You need to work on your wizards.

(06-14-2019, 04:28 PM)Brekk Wrote: Is there a way to resend them?  I am able to see them via the order entry site, just like to have them in the HTML format and storable.

Check to see if your email is flagging them as junk or spam had that happen a few times

No luck on the spam folder, and all my other turns have been coming through fine, thanks guys.
Painted could you send me my turns and some money to train the wizards, I'd be grateful, money more important if your short on time and can only do one of them.

It was the same for me. I think when Rick assigned the games that PTriley was in to some of us, it somehow impacted our other games. I didn't get the email for our turn either. You can go to your turns on the order entry site, and you can right click and choose save link. That will save the turn just like they were emailed to you.
Ashgar the Bloodthirsty. 

My blood, your blood, what difference does it make!  

Time will tell.................