Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Queue Back Online
The game queue numbering system was bumped to avoid causing problems with game 5296 so go ahead and create any new games that you need...

Thanks Um. Your an Officer and a Gentleman Sir.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

Yeah.  It is unlikely Alamaze would still be going without all Mike does.  'Nuf said.

Actually, I will add to that.

Mike once again sent me all the code and dbase files, all that is needed on thumbdrives, just in case he gets hit by a bus or something.  He does this without being asked.  Just an example of his pride in the commitment to Alamaze and his craft.  For both of us, we feel we do what we do for the legacy of Alamaze and the pride we have in what we think is the best multiplayer true strategy game there is.  Its nice if money is there, but it is secondary to pushing the envelope in this kind of game, which we think is about the highest form of strategy gaming.

(08-24-2020, 06:22 AM)Seanbradley Wrote: Game queue back online where causing problems are we people need to skipped. We guys never need toppaperwritingservice.com/review-rushessay-com/ because for the such time it is good and ever we need when we start to solve whole of these problems which cause the most.

Good call shawnbradley!

Thanks everyone else

(08-24-2020, 09:02 AM)uncledarkseid Wrote:
(08-24-2020, 06:22 AM)Seanbradley Wrote: Game queue back online where causing problems are we people need to skipped. We guys never need toppaperwritingservice.com/review-rushessay-com/ because for the such time it is good and ever we need when we start to solve whole of these problems which cause the most.

Good call shawnbradley!

Thanks everyone else

I'm doubting many of our players thought, "You know, I need help from Seanbradley to write.  I need that kind of clarity and concision to help me finish this sentence."

Confession: I still don't understand spamming.  For the longest time they were trying to sell Nike shoes on this forum.  But much of what we get is nonsensical babbling.  What is the point of that?  Someone gets paid to do this?  Maybe it's the Middle Earth games people.

(08-24-2020, 05:37 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: I'm doubting many of our players thought, "You know, I need help from Seanbradley to write.  I need that kind of clarity and concision to help me finish this sentence."

Confession: I still don't understand spamming.  For the longest time they were trying to sell Nike shoes on this forum.  But much of what we get is nonsensical babbling.  What is the point of that?  Someone gets paid to do this?  Maybe it's the Middle Earth games people.

If you were getting spammed by the New Balance people, I'd be more inclined to click the link. Or the folks from www.backcountry.com. That's the best website ever if you're bored and enjoy the outdoors and want to be appropriately attired at all times.

(08-24-2020, 08:41 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(08-24-2020, 05:37 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: I'm doubting many of our players thought, "You know, I need help from Seanbradley to write.  I need that kind of clarity and concision to help me finish this sentence."

If you were getting spammed by the New Balance people, I'd be more inclined to click the link. Or the folks from www.backcountry.com. That's the best website ever if you're bored and enjoy the outdoors and want to be appropriately attired at all times.

You are bad, Secret Spammer.

(08-26-2020, 12:25 AM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(08-24-2020, 08:41 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:

You are bad, Secret Spammer.  I might put some of Seanbradley's spells on you.  I do agree with New Balance over Nike though.