Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5295 First Confederations Restored
I had to restore some database tables manually since a complete restore from backup would have rolled back the other games as well to the same date.

Game 5295 First Confederations Turn 7 has been restored. I believe this was the last turn that was run and it should be ok. Let me know if there are any problems and I may have to roll it back another turn or two.

To access your turn 7 kingdom files, click on the Kingdom Reports link (bottom right corner of the order entry home page).

Mine seems to look ok when I compare the kingdom files that were mailed vs what are online.

Thank you for everything!!

I am guessing that any new duels are still on hold for now.

I’m good also. Thanks UM

Thanks, UM!

Thanks very much, UM. You're a champ.

Thank you much appreciated!