Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Artifact List
anyone know where I can print out a copy of all the artifacts, their short names, and maybe an explanation of what they do?
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

Finding all of that is part of the magic. 

As for the short names, those change game to game so veterans have no advantage over newbs for finding them.

Generally, there are swords and spears, rings of defense or invisibility, crown for extra influence, rings for wizards to be higher, misc items that improve defense or food production, or help emissaries move further or secretly, cool dragons that join you, a free wizard or two adepts, a princess, a big diamond, divinition artifacts, scrying artifacts, and even a gem to teleport groups. Then there are keys for access to the nicest items.

I believe there are over 100 artifacts, and about 50 or so are active in any game, although I think we have the quest artifacts in each game, and I also think we have it so no more than one quest artifact is in any one region.  Also, if any kingdom has Foreknowledge of any specific artifact, that artifact is in every game.  So mainly it is fine class artifacts that change from game to game along with some excellent class.

If you include the wizards, marshal, princess types, the total is 68 artifact/encounters however some like the Ring of Protection have multiples in the game. All are random in Maelstrom so you can have a single region with a bunch of artifacts while another region has none. Since artifacts are commonly known, I'll attach a list of them. The ordernum column is where you need to specify the order number to activate the artifact. The cost column is how much gold is necessary to use the artifact.

Attached Files
.xlsx   ArtifactList.xlsx (Size: 19.25 KB / Downloads: 44)

(05-31-2019, 12:14 PM)unclemike Wrote: If you include the wizards, marshal, princess types, the total is 68 artifact/encounters however some like the Ring of Protection have multiples in the game. All are random in Maelstrom so you can have a single region with a bunch of artifacts while another region has none. Since artifacts are commonly known, I'll attach a list of them. The ordernum column is where you need to specify the order number to activate the artifact. The cost column is how much gold is necessary to use the artifact.

Thank you so much for the list Uncle Mike.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

Seconded!
Thanks. This is a big help.

Awesome. Lots of goodness in here.