Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
New 12 man Steel Game
I am interested in a new 12 man steel game. I would be interested in partial communication. Maybe communication every even numbered turn be every third turn if for no other reason it is easier to keep track of. 3 turn Naps. Snake draft.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(05-20-2019, 06:56 AM)Strylian Wrote: I am interested in a new 12 man steel game. I would be interested in partial communication. Maybe communication every even numbered turn be every third turn if for no other reason it is easier to keep track of. 3 turn Naps. Snake draft.

12 Man, no women?  I have heard they are fun to play with.

(05-20-2019, 10:23 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote: Wink
(05-20-2019, 06:56 AM)Strylian Wrote: I am interested in a new 12 man steel game. I would be interested in partial communication. Maybe communication every even numbered turn be every third turn if for no other reason it is easier to keep track of. 3 turn Naps. Snake draft.

No girls Wookie. First they will make us take off our armor and wash up before dinner after battle, then they will take down our banners and hang up doilies all over the great hall. Then they will make us stop drinking and singing gaudy war songs. 

Angel
Wookie! Please don’t take the girl!
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

The Amazons don’t really count as women though. They are more like Scotsmen in their kilts.

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(05-20-2019, 10:23 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote:

BTW Wookie does that mean your in? I want you to be in if for no other reason than you have the coolest name on the boards!

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(05-20-2019, 05:52 PM)Strylian Wrote:
(05-20-2019, 10:23 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote:

BTW Wookie does that mean your in? I want you to be in if for no other reason than you have the coolest name on the boards!

Hey thanks Strylian.  If you want to see where I got my name from check the players thread and you should find it.  That is a nice way to introduce yourself to our gaming group too.
As for playing another game, no I'm not up for it quite yet.  I am in several and this is my busy time  so I may stick with what I have for awhile.  You never know though, I might have to scratch the itch some more soon.