Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battle for Stormgate
Question- When did Diamond Coast change from 20K at capital production to 20K in treasury?

(05-12-2019, 01:38 PM)DuPont Wrote: Well, a bit surprised to see the Sacred Order still on the shelf, but I'm going to go with the kingdom I had in mind right from the start.
Elves!

Oh, going with a new kingdom.

Interesting point about the Sacred Order with Devout and military more in favor in Maelstrom.

(05-12-2019, 03:10 PM)Acererak Wrote: Question- When did Diamond Coast change from 20K at capital production to 20K in treasury?

Since the playtest.

Everyone look at the 4th Cycle Release Notes available under 3rd Cycle documents on the order entry site if you have not already.

(05-12-2019, 03:26 PM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(05-12-2019, 01:38 PM)DuPont Wrote: Well, a bit surprised to see the Sacred Order still on the shelf, but I'm going to go with the kingdom I had in mind right from the start.
Elves!

Oh, going with a new kingdom.

Interesting point about the Sacred Order with Devout and military more in favor in Maelstrom.

I played them in a duel. They where fun and can move fast across the plains.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(05-12-2019, 03:30 PM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(05-12-2019, 03:10 PM)Acererak Wrote: Question- When did Diamond Coast change from 20K at capital production to 20K in treasury?

Since the playtest.

Everyone look at the 4th Cycle Release Notes available under 3rd Cycle documents on the order entry site if you have not already.

Ahhh ok. Bummer. I have an older version of the release notes I've been looking at.

Where is there a definition of the kingdom customizations? I'm blanking on the difference between a Guardian Talisman and an Amulet of Protection. What does Glyph of protection now provide?
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde

(05-12-2019, 08:48 PM)Drogo Wrote: Where is there a definition of the kingdom customizations?  I'm blanking on the difference between a Guardian Talisman and an Amulet of Protection.  What does Glyph of protection now provide?
Drago, anything that’s not listed with an explanation is the same as the third cycle customization.  Unless it has changed.

Possible items to select:
C1 [3 pts] – Cloak of Disguise (now 100% undetected movement)
C2 [2 pts] – Red Elk Mount (now 10 range)
C3 [1 pt] – 8,000 Gold (may be selected up to 5 times)
C4 [2 pts] – Smoke Mojo (50% saving throwsagainst kidnap/assassination and
                     when pc falls avoiding capture)[displays SAVES under emissary
                     when equipped]
C5 [3 pts] – New Governor
C6 [2 pts] – Scrying Mirror
C7 [2 pts] – +1 Influence
C8 [4 pts] – New Baron
C9 [3 pts] – Amulet of Protection
C10 [4 pts] – Onyx Amulet (now 7 range)
C11 [3 pts] – Guardian Talisman
C12 [2 pts] – Glyph of Protection
C17 [1 pt] – Raise Ambassador to Governor
C18 [1 pt] – Raise Agent L2 to L4
C19 [2 pts] – Capital gains a Bazaar
C20 [2 pts] – Capital gains a Temple
C21 [1 pt] – New Agent L2
C22 [7 pts] – New Prince
G1 [2 pts] – Champion Stallions
G2 [2 pts] – Valyrian Steel
G3 [2 pts] – Knowledge Totem
G5 [2 pts] – Kingdom named brigade (non-flying) of Green experience
G6 [2 pts] – Renowned Standard (intrinsic Valor spell as pwr-2)
G7 [2 pts] – Whowie Totem (+2 move pts, 20 base pts becomes 22)
G8 [3 pts] – New Adept
G9 [1 pt] – New Captain
G10 [3 pts] – Raise Wizard Pwr-1 to Pwr-2
G11 [3 pts] – Black Owl Totem (scry as L10 agent, range 5, use Order #982 under
                       order entry website Other tab)
G12 [2 pts] – Kingdom named brigade upgrade from Regular to Veteran
M1 [2 pts] – Foreknowledge (location of Excellent encounter, random region)
M2 [2 pts] – Fleets in all seas gain +2 naval quality
M3 [2 pts] – Foreknowledge (location of Fine encounter, capital region)

(05-12-2019, 08:48 PM)Drogo Wrote: Where is there a definition of the kingdom customizations?  I'm blanking on the difference between a Guardian Talisman and an Amulet of Protection.  What does Glyph of protection now provide?

Still as listed in the beginning (Kingdom Customization section) of the Alamaze Commands.  So Amulet of Protection gives 50% protection against Assassination and Kidnapping and 50% sleep resistance, Guardian Talisman counts as a permanent Ward spell.

Glyphs are permanent inscribed magic symbols on a PC.  The Glyph of Protection gives the PC +7000 defense and L3 counter espionage.

(05-12-2019, 11:24 PM)Ry Vor Wrote:

Still as listed in the beginning (Kingdom Customization section) of the Alamaze Commands.  So Amulet of Protection gives 50% protection against Assassination and Kidnapping and 50% sleep resistance, Guardian Talisman counts as a permanent Ward spell.

Glyphs are permanent inscribed magic symbols on a PC.  The Glyph of Protection gives the PC +7000 defense and L3 counter espionage.
Lots of new players lately so I thought I would add don’t over look the level 3 counter espionage.  It protects your emmies and normally king but only by 15%.  The part I find very useful is if someone scouts you with an agent you will get a report that your counter espionage tried to stop the action.  Effectively telling you someone is getting intel or prepping for an attack.  A wizard can get a recon undetected though

(05-13-2019, 02:14 AM)Draugr Wrote:
(05-12-2019, 11:24 PM)Ry Vor Wrote:

Lots of new players lately so I thought I would add don’t over look the level 3 counter espionage.  It protects your emmies and normally king but only by 15%.  The part I find very useful is if someone scouts you with an agent you will get a report that your counter espionage tried to stop the action.  Effectively telling you someone is getting intel or prepping for an attack.  A wizard can get a recon undetected though
Thank you for that info