Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long is a game?
What is the default length of a Maelstrom game? Game 5242 is on turn 32 and it would be helpful to know this. Thanks.
I believe it was mentioned in the test game it did not change and is still 40 turns. But I have been wrong lately
Thanks. UM or Rick? Confirmation?
(05-07-2019, 11:21 AM)Draugr Wrote: I believe it was mentioned in the test game it did not change and is still 40 turns.   But I have been wrong lately

I believe that is correct.  I think it was a manual adjustment rather than a permanent change that let a game go to turn 50.

I think it should be 40 turns if, I can decide.  After that, The Lion's Share would be appropriate.
Thank you
Just check the release notes for information like that which btw, wasn't changed for Maelstrom.

Normal:          max 40 turns
Pagan:           max 50 turns
Primeval:        max 24 turns
Duel:              max 18 turns
Solo/Tutorial:  max 7 turns

I won't be around much longer for Alamaze so ask any last minute questions before I hibernate again...
Can you bequest me all of your great strategy before you hibernate?
(05-07-2019, 10:14 PM)VballMichael Wrote: Can you bequest me all of your great strategy before you hibernate?

Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of the women!
(05-08-2019, 07:58 AM)unclemike Wrote:
(05-07-2019, 10:14 PM)VballMichael Wrote: Can you bequest me all of your great strategy before you hibernate?

Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of the women!

I believe that's actually the best thing in life.
The Hell With You! - Conan