Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And a second Warlords
I know it'll take awhile to fill, but figure I'd start a sign-up for a second warlords.

I'm in Smile

(05-05-2019, 03:40 PM)wfrankenhoff Wrote: I know it'll take awhile to fill, but figure I'd start a sign-up for a second warlords.

I'm in Smile

Don't do it, Will.  Just say no.  Where is our legal disclosure:  Two Warlords and one Titan and 3 Steel games can cause sleep disorder, confusion, and other behavioral changes.

We love having you back, Morgan Kane, and we don't want a shooting star.  Stay with us for a long time.

(05-05-2019, 09:09 PM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(05-05-2019, 03:40 PM)wfrankenhoff Wrote: I know it'll take awhile to fill, but figure I'd start a sign-up for a second warlords.

I'm in Smile

Don't do it, Will.  Just say no.  Where is our legal disclosure:  Two Warlords and one Titan and 3 Steel games can cause sleep disorder, confusion, and other behavioral changes.

We love having you back, Morgan Kane, and we don't want a shooting star.  Stay with us for a long time.
I put out a challenge for a duel. Sadly, it seems Mr. Kane isn’t taking up the gauntlet. He’d rather have a match where he’s not the focus.

Or, to quote a masterpiece:
“What’s the matter Colonel Sanders? Chicken?” - Dark Helmet

I'm in Smile

Heh...what TItan game would you be speaking about?

(05-06-2019, 02:36 AM)wfrankenhoff Wrote:

I'm in Smile

Heh...what TItan game would you be speaking about?

Yes, the first dose is free.... Titan was invented for you.  I think, one king, one kingdom.  Maybe that makes me small minded.

I just feel constrained with one kingdom. Much more opportunity for coordinated mayhem with three Smile

....which brings me back to starting the new warlords sign-up (Titan would be a step too far for me now as I've already made some rookie mistakes in the current Warlords):

1. Morgan Kane.

Silent warlords?

(05-08-2019, 08:01 PM)AlatarTBW Wrote: Silent warlords?

That's the way they usually go Smile

(05-08-2019, 08:01 PM)AlatarTBW Wrote: Silent warlords?

Alatar, and Morgan Kane should confirm even though it may delay a start, Warlords is basically impossible for any but the most experienced players.  Perhaps you are an experienced player returning as a different persona, but otherwise you should know some Warlords games are won by turn 10 or earlier especially if there is one weak player in it.  Also, if a player drops in Warlords early because they are getting crushed, its much worse than 4 players dropping early on the same turn in Steel and we have three annoyed senior players.  We have had a few Imperators quit Alamaze after a Warlords drubbing.

I will see if I can access and operate the utility in the server to create unsupported formats like Warlords.

Alatar: Ry Vor has the truth of it. Warlords is quite fun but not for the faint of heart or inexperienced players. Even folks who excel in the Steel version might find Warlords requires a different kind of skill set, so to speak.

That said, if you are a returning player under a new persona: welcome aboard!

And Ry, thanks for trying to set up a Warlords format!

For the rest, player list for new Warlords just stands at:

1. Morgan Kane