Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another game anyone?
Since the limited diplomacy game ended yesterday I'm down to just one and I'm ready for another.  The 3 turn limited diplomacy seems quite popular.  Is anyone interested?

Sure.

I would play one more.

Wookie post rules on first post and pick a draft position. Then Calidor and Valuthor can pick one.

I will play as well and pick after Valuthor.

(05-01-2019, 10:53 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote: Since the limited diplomacy game ended yesterday I'm down to just one and I'm ready for another.  The 3 turn limited diplomacy seems quite popular.  Is anyone interested?

Let's stick with the same rules we have had in the game that just ended.  If someone suggest something else I can be flexible.

Standard rex victory - 4 regions.
Communication by forum only, and every third turn, so turns 0, 3, 6, 9, etc.
Only 1 ally at a time.
Naps may last only 3 turns.   Do we want them renewable?
Snake draft, the same as we have been doing.  1-12 and then back, 13 -24.   Any questions about that?   Your two draft numbers, for region and position, your choice, added together will be equal to 25. 
Anything else I missed ?

I will pick draft number 7.

Only 1 ally at a time.
Naps may last only 3 turns. Do we want them renewable?
Snake draft, the same as we have been doing. 1-12 and then back, 13 -24. Any questions about that? Your two draft numbers, for region and position, your choice, added together will be equal to 25.
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 - Wookie Panz
8 -
9 -
10 -
11 -
12 -

(05-01-2019, 03:37 PM)Valuthor Wrote: Standard rex victory - 4 regions.
Only 1 ally at a time.
Naps may last only 3 turns.   Do we want them renewable?
Snake draft, the same as we have been doing.  1-12 and then back, 13 -24.   Any questions about that?   Your two draft numbers, for region and position, your choice, added together will be equal to 25.
1  -
2  -
3  -
4  -
5  -
6  -
7  - Wookie Panz
8  -
9  -
10 -
11 -
12 -
If it would help get the game filled we could also do a random draft.  I would not have a problem with that and it could make it easier to get the last few positions filled when we reach that point.

Slot me in at #5

Only 1 ally at a time.
Naps may last only 3 turns. Do we want them renewable?
Snake draft, the same as we have been doing. 1-12 and then back, 13 -24. Any questions about that? Your two draft numbers, for region and position, your choice, added together will be equal to 25.
1 -
2 -
3 - Valuthor
4 -
5 - Calidor
6 -
7 - Wookie Panz
8 -
9 -
10 -
11 -
12 -