Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
5275 Master / Apprentice
The masters and there apprentices have all gathered to fight as a team for victory.

Mentors..........Apprentice 
Rellgar (HA) Darkover(2)................Ashgar75 (EL) Diamond Coast(3)
DuPoint (DE) Zanthia(6).................Strylin (CI) Krynn(4)
Draugr (IL) Sword Coast(8) ............Brekk (AM) Mythgar(11)
PTRILEY (TY) Untamed Lands(12).....Morgan Kane (AN) Zamora(10)
Vball Michael (DU) Pellinor(9)...........Painted Man (RA) Nyvaria(7)
Canticar (AT) Crown Islands(1).........Valuthor (DA) Triumvia(5)

Victory will be the first team to have control of 6 regions. No victory check made. The first team that gets 6 regions at any time wins. That team over the next couple turns can either get 2 more regions and both declare a Rex or make it so both declare a unurper. The game effectively ends at the 6 region victory and no body can then stop the winning team from working towards declaring victory.

Player enforced Rules:
-teammates must declare each other ally by T6
-teammates can talk through email.
-apprentice may communicate t0 and after every three turns.  T0 and after T3,6,9....
-naps for only 3 turns at a time. No other allies of other teams
-council cannot be used to directly help another teams player. Ie no raising a non teammates influence or reaction. Open or secret issue is fine (never gets followed for secret anyway)

Welcome, all! I look forward to uniting us under a single glorious banner that looks a lot like my flag. With a splash of Druid.

Please make all offers of peace and/or tribute directly on the forum. Any of our neighbors are welcome to offer thoughts on a NAP. We are currently contemplating the tea leaves to determine where Earl Grey wishes us to begin our conquest.

Greetings to all, but especially the Lord of Illusions and his apprentice, the Lady of Plains who are our neighbours. Speaking for my master, The Tyrant, we believe a three turn NAP between our kingdoms would be mutually beneficial...

We look forward to your response.

Morgan Kane, Scribe of the Ancient Ones.

(04-30-2019, 04:31 PM)wfrankenhoff Wrote: Greetings to all, but especially the Lord of Illusions and his apprentice, the Lady of Plains who are our neighbours. Speaking for my master, The Tyrant, we believe a three turn NAP between our kingdoms would be mutually beneficial...

We look forward to your response.

Morgan Kane, Scribe of the Ancient Ones.

Why would one who calls himself a Tyrant want to be non-aggressive?

XOXO,
Ranger

The more I searched, the deeper I delve the more clear it became that any who have villages, towns or military in the Crown Islands or Trumvia must remove themselves in the next three moons (turns).  Any military found after that without any communication and compensation will be executed.  Any agents or politicians will be killed.  These borders are closed.  A suggestion is to Tax your population centers in these territories and hastily leave, plan your time to exit accordingly. 

To any land we pass through at this point in time, we are simply making our way to our homeland to strengthen our borders.  

Lolth be praised; all victory is her doing.

The Kraken stirs. ...

Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout. 

Good beginning.

Late nights and Druidic Herbs, along with some Atlantian Rum makes me ponder the motives of the 12 realms.  While we seek to protect our borders, to protect our homeland others... others I feel are seeking other ends...  It seems the Druids and Rangers are partaking in the same herb that we have and perhaps found a barrel of Dwarven Ale...  

The Ancient ones and the Tyrant have other plans.. my spies told me the Ranger skillfully said, why would someone named the Tyrant be nonaggressive.  Thus my dark thoughts went.. they want Mythgar.. or Pellinor .. then they go North... As would my ancestors from the Underdark..., from the forgotten times.   What is left but to aim for Zanthia in the onslaught sure to come?  It also makes us wonder why the Illusionist and Ancient One's council have yet to respond.. plotting or knowing the battle seems to be pointed North.  Look at the Northern Neighbors, A realm like mine confident behind closed borders, the halflings hoarding wealth, our old enemies the Elves exploring the seas, we Northerners are preparing for winter.  For I feer the onslaught of the South is soon to begin.

The Drow watch and observe, May Lolth Favor us.

Lolth be praised; all victory is her doing.

The Kraken stirs. ...

An apprentice to the old man in the woods, Morgan Kane do you drink the same swill as the would be thinker of the Drow?
Draugr is an ancient and trusted advisor of our kingdom not its master.
Your insults aside we would honor a 3 turn pact with both your kingdoms. My town needs stay untouched in your Lords region, unless he wants to offer up equal compensation.

(05-01-2019, 06:03 AM)Brekk Wrote: An apprentice to the old man in the woods, Morgan Kane do you drink the same swill as the would be thinker of the Drow?  
Draugr is an ancient and trusted advisor of our kingdom not its master.  
Your insults aside we would honor a 3 turn pact with both your kingdoms. My town needs stay untouched in your Lords region, unless he wants to offer up equal compensation.

So let it be written; so let it be done!

The Ancients Ones and the Tyrant, unlike all but our neighbours the Master of Illusion and his apprentice the lady of the plains, are separated. Assigning nefarious reasons, or plans for a move north, is specious gossip. The imperative is simple survival...