Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Political Model Changes
(04-10-2019, 06:22 PM)Rytek Wrote: I would like to know what I am missing. I get failures when i shouldnt. Last turn I had 3 barons fail to incite rebellion in enemy towns.  With an influence of 22.8. Tolerant in the region. So, I should need 7,5. yet with 11.4 3 fails. and the owning player elf so no modifiers like Ruthless. And no other emissaries maintaining influence.

As a proxy, plug in one level worse regional reaction in the old Player Aid.  That should approximate Tolerant being 2.5 instead of 2.0 and towns being 3.0 instead of 2.6 resistance.  For 22.8 influence with no advantage to kingdom vs. Elven controlled town in a controlled friendly region, the result is bad day failure, average "questionable", good day success.

PC owner in control of region is +15% resistance.  I think enemy declared also makes resistance 15% harder but Frostlord doesn't have it in the aid, and maybe my memory is wrong as to what is in the code on that score.  On the example, assuming no PC modifiers, etc., 15% more from 9.75 is about 11.4, and from that about plus or minus 15% for good day / bad day.  So if all stated was all that was in play, it looks like it was a coin toss.
(04-10-2019, 06:22 PM)Rytek Wrote: I would like to know what I am missing. I get failures when i shouldnt. Last turn I had 3 barons fail to incite rebellion in enemy towns.  With an influence of 22.8. Tolerant in the region. So, I should need 7,5. yet with 11.4 3 fails. and the owning player elf so no modifiers like Ruthless. And no other emissaries maintaining influence.

I need game number, turn number, and kingdom to investigate any concerns. If you don't want to post such on the forum, send support an email though I don't normally check support unless I'm between real-life job assignments...