Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maelstrom Strategy
I would suggest removing the bazaar requirement for a granary. The best place to put a granary is in a village, but it is pointless to put a bazaar there.
Seconded!
Let it be done!
Disagree, I like the bazaar and most villages in the middle ages, had a village square, the equivalent of a Bazaar.
(04-06-2019, 04:34 PM)gkmetty Wrote: Disagree, I like the bazaar and most villages in the middle ages, had a village square, the equivalent of a Bazaar.

I do not think the suggestion is to remove them or prevent them in villages. It's to remove them as being a pre-requisite for the Granaries. I'm not sure why you would need a bazaar to construct a storage unit for grain.
(04-06-2019, 06:04 PM)Calidor Wrote:
(04-06-2019, 04:34 PM)gkmetty Wrote: Disagree, I like the bazaar and most villages in the middle ages, had a village square, the equivalent of a Bazaar.

I do not think the suggestion is to remove them or prevent them in villages.  It's to remove them as being a pre-requisite for the Granaries. I'm not sure why you would need a bazaar to construct a storage unit for grain.

Agree