Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5246 Malestrom forum only diplomacy
SO - RD
Yes, let's trade to return your Duke for 1 gold or whatever the minimum is for trading hostages. BTW, I was drawn into battle with the AT. At first, gold was stolen from me which could have been anyone but when my fleets were sunk the following turn, I knew it was the AT so I moved against him. Was surprised to see your big RD group at the city at the same time that I moved there though. Are there any pc's in The Sword Coast that you want me to avoid or should I just continue burning them down? We could work together in the region if you like though I'm about to destroy the AT military this coming turn.

SO - AT
I'm a bit surprised at the lack of preparations for my forces. After sinking my ships, you should have planned for my arrival and I expected a serious and well thought out counter-attack at your capital last turn but it was free for the taking. What gives? I wanted a challenge and didn't get one. So far, the only challenge has been tracking down your hidden capital of which I didn't find until turn 16 (and that's with it being south and within range of my agents). Last turn, your emissaries were VERY lucky in avoiding capture without a Secret Passages being built. The AT had 6 princes, baron, fool, 5 agents (L14,13,12,7,6), and a hp of which I only captured three guys (prince, L13, 6). I thought I would teach a valuable lesson here for not building a Secret Passages (which is one of my favorite buildings) but your emmys escaped without one. Well, maybe next time then. For this coming turn, you made a perplexing move and didn't combine your forces at the city for a serious defensive effort to protect your last remaining pc or so. You should have combined all of your troops with your highest leaders and wizards into a single and powerful group. Now, my forces will decimate your meager troops without a problem because they are all split up. Again, that was a bad decision. After this coming turn, I guess I'll be chasing down your princes that survived my attack for several turns unless the RD wants to help out. You should have prepared yourself better than just relying on castles being built. I would have recruited the maximum companions every turn along with raising wizards and such before making my move against the SO but that's my opinion...

RD-SO

Thank you, I'll put in the order to get my Duke back for 1 gold. As for my PCs in the region, I'm only interested in keeping the 2 villages I have. Go ahead and take the rest by all means. I'd help, but I have the PI to deal with. He made good use of his agents before he moved against me openly, but I'm starting to catch up a bit.

Well, if you are talking strategy (AT) probably should have moved against (SO) from turn 1. He could have sent Count or Duke to the City on turn 1 and slowed down (SO) from gaining region. (AT) is a very good Kingdom to start in Sword Coast and prosecute an early war against Zamora.(It was actually the combo Kingdom/region I wanted. But he picked it 11th and I took 12th pick, And with Atlantean being in that spot is why I took Mythgar to start instead of Zamora) Being Rich, having the Atlantean fleet and the extra brigades plus the extra influence and extra Baron he started way stronger than the Sorc.

Map placement chose which Wizard Kingdom (TY) went for first. My capitol started too far away to send an emissary to Zamora city. But no where in the sword coast starts too far from that Zamora city. Oh well. I guess its easy to say should have done this or that after the fact.

P.S. (SO) you still gonna kill me last? I have taken your advice and all my army groups are padded with extra brigades of goblins. Those guys are cheap and will hopefully absorb some Summon death spells.

AN-BL:
We take you at your word, but speaking is always preferable to actions. So in the future please do not assume our ill intentions. We are on honorable people.

AN-TY:
Curiously we note your communication with the SO. If you avoid conflict with him, it seems that you have no choice but to expand into the AN/LI territories. I assure you that you will not find either of us unprepared.

AN- yes, yes. You have been reminding me all game of the AN/LI alliance. The sad fact is that either one of you individually is stronger. My power wanes as the months move forward.

LI - AN

I did not think to ask before your winter if you would like any extra foods? Would you like any extra food this turn to help jump start any building efforts you have going on? I have a lot of surplus currently.

(04-13-2019, 02:36 PM)Eregnon Wrote: RD-SO

Thank you, I'll put in the order to get my Duke back for 1 gold. As for my PCs in the region, I'm only interested in keeping the 2 villages I have. Go ahead and take the rest by all means. I'd help, but I have the PI to deal with. He made good use of his agents before he moved against me openly, but I'm starting to catch up a bit.

(PI) YO HO HO! The Pirate is open to discussing terms with you. Clearly you have the military advantage but it's up to you to decide how much more you want to lose to agents. We can go with a cease fire at current share if you like or keep fighting.

AN-LI

Thank you for the offer. As you have seen, our Wizards have been busy making our land more fruitful. We should be well positioned for the winter and beyond.

(04-14-2019, 01:22 PM)Acererak Wrote:

(PI) YO HO HO! The Pirate is open to discussing terms with you. Clearly you have the military advantage but it's up to you to decide how much more you want to lose to agents. We can go with a cease fire at current share if you like or keep fighting.

If you pull out now, you will be fine. I will be retaking enough PCs to retake the region. Once I have it, assuming you use no agent actions against me this turn, I'll let you keep what you have left.

(04-14-2019, 09:58 PM)Eregnon Wrote:
(04-14-2019, 01:22 PM)Acererak Wrote:

If you pull out now, you will be fine. I will be retaking enough PCs to retake the region. Once I have it, assuming you use no agent actions against me this turn, I'll let you keep what you have left.

(PI) Not good enough. The way I see it you can destroy my army but what do I need troops for? My offer is status quo as it is this turn, and I also take all sea pop centers in Triumvia if I don't have them yet. You can still have substantial and the city as well as the village your division is at.