Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5246 Malestrom forum only diplomacy
The Great Nomadic Hegemony request peace with all neighbors for the first three moons of our new adventure.  We will agree to bypass any misplaced population centers in Krynn and request that the Pirates of the Crown Island do the same for our wayward Nomads. 
We also request that there be no unannounced sea patrols on the peaceful waters of the Sea of Forgotten and the Sorrows, that we may all benefit from peaceful exploration for three moons time.  Any unannounced sea patrols would be looked upon with strong disfavor.
In time, the caravans will be looking for new trade routes and will consider one favored trader for allied status.

Chief Hedgehog of the Hegemony of Nomads

DU-AN I will see if it can be left as is, if not I’m sure we both could use a trading partner?

DU-All poaching without any communication, or military presence in the Lands will be considered an act of war, we are a understanding people if you need something in the lands, maybe we can help you obtain it.

Re-post from other thread

Repost from the other thread:
AN-BL
Are one of your nests within Nyvaria? If so perhaps you would be willing to part with it for a reasonable amount as well as our encouragement to nestle in the warm fires of our Volcano whenever the desire should strike you?

AN- DU
One of our wayward tribes has constructed a town in the Untamed Lands not realizing that you had claimed it as your own. We would love to keep it as it will help balance our seasons but understand If you wish to establish your rule as swiftly as possible. We hope we would be compensated in some way if that were the case.

AN - ALL
We were here in The Before... we shall be here in The After. As you know, Nyvaria is a fortress of natural barriers from mountains to seas to scorpion spawning deserts. We shall be focused on making our interior as inhospitable as possible. We wish peace, but we will vigorously defend ourselves to the final man.

DU-AM I have a pop center and group moving out of your region of Pellinor, I would like to keep it but with limited rss in regions I understand. If you would like it neutralized in a turn or two I can do it, would also give me a chance to gain other assets to off set the rss loss. Let me know.

AN-DU
Great Lord of the Forest, upon further research it appears that we have left an item of great cultural significance in The Untamed Lands. Perhaps we might gift you our town in return for the recovery of this item? We can also come and recover it with your permission. Let us know your thoughts and if you wish us to publicly disclose either location or if you will simply use your mighty Eagles to uncover the lands.

AN-CI
We have great respect for the Cimmerians. Know that we mean you no ill but shall defend our borders with the utmost vigor should someone encroach.

AN-LI
Long have we watched your race with interest. As you know we share a very long maritime border. I would prefer that we not need to patrol this sea and can dedicate our resources to production and trade. Of course, there are some seafaring kingdoms that might challenge this...

(PI) Greetings all. Let there be no doubt that The Seas of the Forgotten are Pirate waters, and we claim The Crown Islands in entirety. We shall conduct sea patrols whenever we choose and do not announce when they may happen. If one wishes to trespass and use a fleet to move then it will cost you. I'm open to that and can conduct a mercantile mission for a turn to allow safe passage but there will be a cost in gold or in favors to be paid.

PI-NO: It seems you wish peace and to conduct some sea missions in my region. I don't wish to come to blows but dictating terms to me in my region and in my home sea is not a good opening gambit. If I find your pop center and it is in my sea, I will most likely need to take it in order to control the region. I'm open to discussing appropriate remuneration but will also need to have payment for safe passage on the sea. Do you wish to purchase passage rights on turn 1?

BL-AN Yes, we have a town in your region. We are quite opening to discussing a sale of it. It's got a lovely view and room for an expanding family, so the price will reflect that.

AN-ALL
If any others have a wayward population center within Nyvaria we request you mention it now so that we can discuss options. If we find an unannounced PC within our borders we shall assume that you have chosen to abandon it.

So others reading can also see who is playing what
Abbr...Region................................Kingdom......................................Ruled By
PI...The Crown Islands(1)... The Pirates of Avalon and Beyond..............Acererak
BL.. Darkover(2)...............The Dark Skies of the Black Dragons...........DuPont
CI...The Diamond Coast(3)..The Cimmerian Nation from the North........Rellgar
NO...Krynn(4)........................The Great Nomadic Hegemony..............Wookie Panz
AM...Triumvia(5)..................The Realm of the Amazon Matriarchy........Drogo
RD...Zanthia(6)..................The Reign of Terror of the Red Dragons.......Eregnon the Black
AN...Nyvaria(7).................The Secret Servants of the Ancient Ones......Calidor
AT....The Sword Coast(8)....The Legendary Civilization of the Atlantians..Canticar
LI....Pellinor(9)........................The Empire of the Lizard Kings..............Draugr
SO...Zamora(10)....................The Hidden Realm of the Sorcerer...........The Wise One
TY....Mythgar(11)....................The Evil Reign of the Tyrant of Gor..........Rytek
DU...The Untamed Lands(12)......The Domain of the Great Druid............Strongwill

NO - AM  Lord of the Plains, a small group of our travelers needs to pass through Trimuvia this month and will pick up a relic of our ancestors on the way home.  We assure they only seek peace with the Amazons and will quickly return to Krynn.