Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5246 Malestrom forum only diplomacy
Turn 18

Yes silent period until after T18 processes

54 brigades. Lol the maintenance cost.

CI to NO I have the Staff of Disdain I will trade you for 10k gold. I would also like to gift you 10k gold for 20k food every turn? Or something that works for you.

AN- if your moving North, we will be here, waiting to take back the Diamond Coast from the dark forces of the Bkack Dragon. The Black is weak and his wizards are not powerful. We have a city fortress in the Sea, protected by a mighty fleet and a powerful army group roaming the Land.

(04-12-2019, 05:22 PM)RELLGAR Wrote: CI to NO I have the Staff of Disdain I will trade you for 10k gold. I would also like to gift you 10k gold for 20k food every turn? Or something  that works for you.  

AN- if your moving North, we will be here, waiting to take back the Diamond Coast from the dark forces of the Bkack Dragon. The Black is weak and his wizards are not powerful. We have a city fortress in the Sea, protected by a mighty fleet and a powerful army group roaming the Land.

NO - CI   Sounds good.  Just post the number for the staff and we have a deal.  I should be able to help you with food too.  Now that we have the bounty spell food should be available all year round for you.

AN-BL

Curious tactic. Declare a peaceful neighbor a sworn enemy? We are confused by your actions.

BL-AN It's purely a defensive move. Given that it was unaccompanied by any other action that could be considered hostile, I thought that would be clear. I had and have no plans to move against you. But I am aware that my flank is vulnerable and I'm controlling two regions - I would be an obvious target for expansion. As long as you have no plans to come north, it should not affect you at all. In fact, I'd be quite happy to come to an agreement not to engage in any hostile acts for the next three turns (to cover the silent time) if that would give you some extra security.

Mighty Monad, the artifact is 12745

RD-SO

I see my duke has become an inadvertent guest in your court. I would like to negotiate his release.

And in case you were wondering, yes I did see your invisible division when we both showed up at the city. I decided to let you and the Atlantians go ahead and play together while I take care of my Pirate infestation.

(04-12-2019, 10:08 PM)RELLGAR Wrote: Mighty Monad, the artifact is 12745

NO - CI:   Very good my friend and following that we can do 20k food for your 10k gold for the 2 silent turns.