Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5201 Ends really quick
Victory By Rex Is The Elven Kingdom!
                           Game End Status Points

Place Kingdom    Player                Results-11  Grand Total

1     EL     Draugr                    12,920      13,720
          2     GN     Calidor                    6,900       7,450
          3     DW     Strongwill                 5,100       5,975
          4     LI     Dominion                   4,400       4,850

Congrats Draugr, might be a record..

Primeval - The First People

Yeah, I got about the place I thought I would. I just began to pivot to Arcania and the Steppes and the Draugr wins!! Great game for the EL! Thanks for beating me!

My DW took R3 and then R6, that’s when the EL had three already, including R2, thought I could pivot too, I had everything in R6 on the LI border and I was way out of position. I was surprised how fast he took everything and played on my heels. I had no chance to stop him, this was a crazy fast game. Maybe the wrong set of kingdoms? Idk Has to be a record though.

Thanks to all that played.

Congrats Draugr

With Draugr in R1 I decided to be a bit unorthodoxed as the GN and took Torvale as my first region. My hope was that he would look East for his second region and then keep going. That plan worked... for him ?

I saw that the EL had taken both cities in Amberland a few turns back. That’s why I tried to use the HC to alert everyone. Since Runnimede was my second region I was totally out of position to counter. I finally got my groups into Arcania this turn to try and stymie the EL but it was too little too late.

Did Lojjin drop a few turns ago? If not, I have never seen someone go 1-1 with a Kingdom and lose 2 whole regions so fast before... That was amazingly fast. At least not this early in the game.

(12-02-2018, 03:31 AM)Calidor Wrote: Congrats Draugr

With Draugr in R1 I decided to be a bit unorthodoxed as the GN and took Torvale as my first region.  My hope was that he would look East for his second region and then keep going.  That plan worked... for him ?

I saw that the EL had taken both cities in Amberland a few turns back.  That’s why I tried to use the HC to alert everyone. Since Runnimede was my second region I was totally out of position to counter.  I finally got my groups into Arcania this turn to try and stymie the EL but it was too little too late.  

Did Lojjin drop a few turns ago?  If not, I have never seen someone go 1-1 with a Kingdom and lose 2 whole regions so fast before...  That was amazingly fast. At least not this early in the game.

Lol   That’s what I was thinking... It would right now take me a turn more to move against R2...  my mind was blown on the speed.. I had just got my 2nd..  haha

Because I had orator I hired a couple extra ambassadors on T1. With 13 influence an ambassador can take neutral towns for the EL. I used my troops to recon R1 and spells/agents for R2. I focused on R2 but came up a bit short. After T3 nobody owned a region. I did have about 100k production though taking PCs in both regions. I even enamored R2 before R1. On T4 I captured R1 if I remember everyone except the RA had a region. T5 I was the only one with a 2nd region. I already began looking towards Amberland and scouted both cities. I saw an RA Emmy in each. I figured best to move my emmies in rather than sleep the RA I let him turn at least one neutral. I slept the emmies and took the cities then had enough scouted to move into other PCs. I was able to take R5 on T7 before the RA could fully recover. My group was also taking and marching downward to be able to move into R8. By the positioning I could recruit 6 westmen to add to my only combat capable group and land on OP. T8 I was on OP and using my agents to scout R8. I had no priestess as it was winter and gold was tight. I also had low level wizards. 3p3 two p1s. Basically the wizards were helping me scout and casting windstorm.
I found 1 town and some villages in R8 not very lucky I though. But the one town ended up being the RA capital. It seems the RA stopped issuing orders on T9. I did not notice as I had even slept his king on T10 as I moved onto his capital. T11 I had just enough to get R8 and claim victory. I had even issued 4 600 orders on t11 to try and help me get enough census to win.
-I made no effort to get my ESO
-I raised none of my starting emmies
-I made no HP.

I just rushed through as fast as I could. I had seen the GN make a p7 I think on t9 and was expecting an army group to show up in amberland but it did not come. At games end I had 1p5 running around unveiling GN PCs.

Yeah. I honestly thought the fight would be in Amberland but when I saw you had already moved on OP I pivoted that way... just too late. I wanted to move my groups and emmies together but they were so far south in Runnimede it was hard. A bunch were down in the Y and Z rows.