Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 5190 Turn 24 end game results
Victory By Rex Is The Gnome Kingdom!
                           Game End Status Points

Place Kingdom    Player                Results-24  Grand Total

1     GN     Draugr                    20,015      24,365
          2     PI     Acererak                  10,195      13,463
          3     RD     Strongwill                 9,310      13,116
          4     BL     Wookie Panz                9,735      12,768
          5     DW     DuPont                     7,910      11,807
          6     AM     Rellgar                    7,280      10,375
          7     CI     Wayde                      5,760       9,290

Congrats Draugr

Draugr proves himself again, winning with the Gnomes like he was DuPont or somethin'.

Guessing all 7 of the finishers in this game will be in the 2018 Alamaze Championships to start in December.  So those final status points hit the table just in time.  Remember, draft order for the 12 player Silent Steel Championship will be based on single game status points as of that date I mentioned elsewhere (Dec 5 guess?).

I did beat Dupont’s highest score as a GN after 40 turns. With my T24 victory. But I am still 9k short of the high GN score set by that Jon Doe guy.

(11-28-2018, 12:35 AM)Draugr Wrote: I did beat Dupont’s highest score as a GN after 40 turns.   With my T24 victory.   But I am still 9k short of the high GN score set by that Jon Doe guy.

Hum...   how bout a winning write up:   I should of never moved everything out of R8, but after 20 plus turns of non aggression and leaving all my stuff in R7 alone I thought it was safe  lol

Congratulations to Draugh on another win and to the others that were able to play and stay the course.
This was my first game playing BL.  I stayed quiet until turn 15.  DW was the first one to get his 2nd region and on the same turn, 14, he had his first army group 3 away from my capital so I took the battle to him.  It went well at first but after a few turns of adjustment DW was able to take me to school on the use of pols and a level 18 agent.  Well done and well fought sir!  We exchanged control of regions 3 and 6 several times and 5 was threatened.  Good fun.

Always a bridesmaid, never the bride. I seem to get 2nd place a lot. The Pirate is always great fun, in this case the Elf was overly aggressive against me and moved on my capital only to impale himself on my walls and then immediately quit the game. As of last turn my hidden capital at HA was producing 120,000 gold per turn. Had a lot of fun constantly kidnapping and harassing both the Amazon and Cimmerian who had a constant battle going for Oakendell. The Cimmerian attacked me outright after I did a sea patrol to try and catch the Elf at sea and I inadvertently had a sea battle with him- which he won. My guess is he regrets attacking me as he did no damage to me and I put the majority of his diplomatic corps in my dungeons. I was just starting to focus on the Gnome in 2 and had a skeleton to release on him this next turn as well as taking 4 popcenters. Ah well.

Enjoyable game. Here's my final point tally, spent a lot of time early game teleporting around the board collecting artifacts (and the double gold bonus):

Current Update #24 Total
PI Subtotal: 10,195 13,463

200 Regional Signficant in a region: Oakendell
400 Military Have a warlord: (2PI) Warlord Blackfin
200 Military Have a marshal: (2PI) Grand Marshal Fin of Avalon
200 Magic Have a pwr 5-6 wizard: (1PI) Pwr-5 Redeyed Caster
200 Magic Have a pwr 5-6 wizard: (2PI) Pwr-6 Kaladon
200 Magic Have a pwr 5-6 wizard: (2PI) Pwr-5 Mouse
200 Magic Have a pwr 5-6 wizard: (3PI) Pwr-5 Landis Quickly
200 Magic Have a pwr 5-6 wizard: (3PI) Pwr-5 Mara Storm
200 Magic Have a pwr 5-6 wizard: (4PI) Pwr-5 Eklar
0 Artifact Based on Item: Valyrian Steel
100 Artifact Based on Item: Bow of Heracles
200 Artifact Based on Item: Green Dragon Mates
100 Artifact Based on Item: Knowledge Totem
100 Artifact Based on Item: Ring of Spells
100 Artifact Based on Item: Valyrian Steel
100 Artifact Based on Item: Champion Stallions
100 Artifact Based on Item: Palantir Redjak
100 Artifact Based on Item: Ring of Protection
100 Artifact Based on Item: Ring of Protection
200 Artifact Based on Item: Staff of Disdain
100 Artifact Based on Item: Red Elk Mount
200 Artifact Based on Item: Crystal of Seeing
100 Artifact Based on Item: Demon Death
100 Artifact Based on Item: Key of the Staff
0 Artifact Based on Item: Mist Talisman
100 Artifact Based on Item: Palantir Phonis
0 Artifact Based on Item: Scrying Mirror
400 Political Have an influence of 20+: 20.20
200 Political Member on the High Council
400 Covert Have an agent 11+: Agent 17 Sister of No Mercy
400 Covert Have an agent 11+: Fanatic 17 The Blue Wench
400 Covert Have an agent 11+: Agent 15 Dabo
400 Covert Have an agent 11+: Agent 14 Cutthroat
400 Covert Have an agent 11+: Agent 13 Maedros
400 Covert Have an agent 11+: Agent 13 Sudden Death
200 Covert Have an agent 8-10: Agent 10 Sabre Tooth
200 Covert Have an agent 8-10: Agent 8 Aqua
180 Covert Based on Prisoner: (Cimmerians) Prince Declor Blade At Area HA
180 Covert Based on Prisoner: (Elven) Prince Kuna At Area HA
180 Covert Based on Prisoner: (Cimmerians) Prince Mixrai At Area HA
160 Covert Based on Prisoner: (Cimmerians) Duke Borak At Area HA
140 Covert Based on Prisoner: (Cimmerians) Count Zan Dag Mo Kar At Area HA
120 Covert Based on Prisoner: (Amazons) Baroness Lusandriana At Area HA
120 Covert Based on Prisoner: (Amazons) Baroness Navi Qualia At Area HA
120 Covert Based on Prisoner: (Gnome) Baron zztop At Area HA
80 Covert Based on Prisoner: (Amazons) Governess Mmedusa At Area HA
80 Covert Based on Prisoner: (Elven) Governor Rikara At Area HA
80 Covert Based on Prisoner: (Cimmerians) Governor Xidian At Area HA
180 Covert Based on Prisoner: (Amazons) Agent 12 Newgrow At Area HA
165 Covert Based on Prisoner: (Amazons) Fanatic 11 Redmained Wolf At Area HA
120 Covert Based on Prisoner: (Elven) Agent 8 Asp At Area HA
90 Covert Based on Prisoner: (Elven) Agent 6 Eagle At Area HA
1,000 Citizenship Survive until end of game

Acererak, you did a great job getting second and controlling no region, that’s awesome.

Congrats Draugr, nice job Ace. I knew where you was @ HA, was looking to battle your fleet, that was me trying to sabotage your fleets, I did a patrol with my 12 15.3 fleets, didnt find yours.

My Red Dragons:

Well I started in R7 and R8 mostly and knew I was going for R8 first thing. I did a massive canvass of R8 in two turns and found the RA and capital pretty quick and after a few turns, for the most part, took him out. Now I had two pops in R7 and Draugr/GN found both and left them alone as I had done to his town in R8, I thought cool. The same happened with the AN kingdom, I left his town alone, and I never entered R10, and he never entered R8 against me.

I decided that both of those borders were good and since the BL hadn’t moved on me and left my town alone, I figured I would leave him be too.

I moved into R9 with everything military and politically/agent wise. The AN was also moving in: we fought for several turns, and still I didn’t move into R10 and he reciprocated by not entering R8. The LI just got it from both sides and that’s too much for any kingdom early in a game. He was taken out and I finally took R9. I saw the GN take R10, and I found myself sitting on the AN capital which relocated to R9. Then the AN was no more, note I did like playing against him, very honorable.

I decided to move on up the side. That’s when me the BL and the DW all started to get after it. When I did this I figured me and the BL would lock up, and he did take all my gains in R6, I had already committed everything to go after DuPont’s huge city, and his agent killed a warlord, I hate fighting him TBH. But before my siege of his enormous fortress could be done I was back doored by the GN. But that’s my fault for assuming that that border was safe.. Smile

Nice win Thanks for all who played and those who finished.. fun game

This was a fun game. I had a good start - HC on turn 3 and region on turn 4. It was then a question of if I wanted to go West against the CI or south against the AT. I chose the south and quickly built up my emmisaries and got into position. I almost changed my mind because the CI had taken my village in #2 and the AT had left my town in #6 alone, but it just seemed to make more sense. I landed on the AT with both feet on turn 11. He gave me a bit of a fright when he consolidated all his troops in one group at Gundibar and was larger than mine - I retreated to the mountains of Amberland in case he followed me - also to confuse him as I hoped he wouldn't know where I had gone - and then came back. This may have accidentally freaked out the BL, it turns out, but either way, I had the region on turn 14 and I had also been building a proper fleet - but turn 15 I had 12 ships just as strong at the AT and defeated him in a sea patrol, followed by a sabotage and me building more fleets in one turn. That meant the next turn, I had supremacy at sea and I took his water based capital. Then, of course, the BL attacked which I was not surprised by and I turned to face him. It was a pretty even fight, with neither having much advantage.
Then, to my annoyance, the RD came charging in. I had left his town in the Talking Mountains alone, though of course I could have taken it very early. I thought that leaving him a northern pop center to help in the winter might gain me a bit of good will, but no such luck. I also considered it a really odd strategic choice with the BL already there as he'd be fighting two kingdoms. To some extent, I backed away from the ES and started to focus on Amberland. I knew I wouldn't win the game at that point, but I thought I could mess around a little bit. Then, as I expected, the RD got jumped from behind and the game very quickly ended. Given how far his forces were away from his base, it was hardly surprising.
Really enjoyed crossing swords with Wookie and look forward to the next game!