Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BUG?
I ordered my agent to kidnap an emissary, results below:

Homer Simpson              An attempt was made to kidnap the Enemy Governor XXXXX: The
                           kidnap attempt was made more difficult as the target was warded. Normal
                           security was present, however, no agent on counter espionage was noted in
                           the area. Our agent successfully kidnapped Governor XXXXX of the
                           XXXXXXX kingdom. The team slipped quietly away, undetected.

Homer Simpson              Had already gained a level from a previous mission, so the agent's level
                           did not increase.

How can my agent had already gained a level in that turn if his sole mission was the kidnap? 

I searched the report to try to find out what happen:

I found this: 
Kidnap                     An attempt was made to kidnap the My Prince XXXXX:

The kidnap attempt was made more difficult as the target was warded. The

target was protected by an agent team on guard in addition to regular

security. Guards were alerted to the presence of foreign agents and

prevented their activity in the area. Homer Simpson was promoted as a

result of the successful guard mission. As the foreign agents retreated,
                           guards were unable to capture them.

It was another agent that was in Counterspy mission, but amazingly the credit went to [b]Homer Simpson!!!![/b]