Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Communication only contest
(03-21-2018, 05:16 AM)PTRILEY Wrote:
(03-21-2018, 02:28 AM)DuPont Wrote: Congrats to all! The SA isn't at all suited to this sort of game because long periods of peace are the last thing it wants, but I built up my agents instead and they helped a great deal.

They really did DuPont, I was surprised at how well they did.
And what you may not know is on turn 29 I had a huge setback when I tried to sabotage your fleets in the Sea of Terror. You were guarding them and not only did they all fail, five of them lost 6 levels and one lost 4.

(03-21-2018, 05:38 AM)DuPont Wrote:
(03-21-2018, 05:16 AM)PTRILEY Wrote:
(03-21-2018, 02:28 AM)DuPont Wrote: Congrats to all! The SA isn't at all suited to this sort of game because long periods of peace are the last thing it wants, but I built up my agents instead and they helped a great deal.

They really did DuPont, I was surprised at how well they did.
And what you may not know is on turn 29 I had a huge setback when I tried to sabotage your fleets in the Sea of Terror. You were guarding them and not only did they all fail, five of them lost 6 levels and one lost 4.

Lol  actually did know something happened to a bunch of them.  Said they all died but I figured it was like my reports and they lost levels.  I figured you would try if you were going for my capital in the water.  Had 1 high ranking and 4 lvl 4’s all countering.  They all got promotions.  Lol

I think this format could be fun and fair, if a few rules were added.

No defense pacts
No ally’s until turn 6 ( slow down those tot)
All NAP’s end by turn 18
Any new player gets a 10 turn amnesty, or no aggressive moves on them by an experienced player ( gives them a little room for errors made).

And one I like a lot is HC vote is anonymous.

Would anyone like to play with these limitations? Or are there other concerns?

I would play with these redstrictions. The only exception to the Defense pacts would be allies, and I would limit those to 2 until one of them possibly is eliminated, then 1 could be added to make 3 again