Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Communication only contest
AN - IL
So there is no confusion. We agreed to a game long nap after the DU had dropped. I know you have claimed you will be attacking everyone after turn 35 but that would violate your previous deal if you do.

(03-16-2018, 07:51 PM)Draugr Wrote: AN - DA/GN/NE

Seems we have a common enemy in the SO.   I will need to organize the damage done but basically the SO has taken over most of oakendal.   He has moved into R4 to continue his treachery.

The WA is an enemy I created on my own and do not hold anyone to any obligations to help.

I’m pretty much done with SA..  we slauaghter each other’s stuff.  However the SO will not keep anything in R4 or R5  it will burn   Lol   “ look mom no hands”!!!!

Necro

(03-16-2018, 07:19 PM)PTRILEY Wrote:
(03-16-2018, 07:11 PM)DuPont Wrote:
(03-16-2018, 05:46 PM)PTRILEY Wrote:
(03-16-2018, 01:23 PM)DuPont Wrote:
(03-14-2018, 09:00 PM)PTRILEY Wrote: Lol  I need no pops, and my huge armys are cheap and deadly.  How will yours fair with no food or gold.  Unless you take some from other regions?  Smile

Do you need your king? Don't worry, Uranus will keep him covered until the end of the conflict.

No not really, I haven’t used any political in a bit, I mean as I burn the map my reaction have dropped so much, that this part of the game is pretty useless to me..  how’s that control of a region doing  lol  Smile
Well, I think you have a few less orders to use than you did last turn. Nemo Me Impune Lacessit!

Yep, but still plenty for now my friend Smile I see my old ally is your new ally, hope he does more for u than he did for me!!
I have been fighting solo, my dead friend. If anybody else wants to slide into Uranus, it's certainly not coordinated. I haven't sought allies. If you mean the SO, I can now inform you that he also has taken some of the towns made sacred by Uranus.

(03-16-2018, 08:11 PM)DuPont Wrote:
(03-16-2018, 07:19 PM)PTRILEY Wrote:
(03-16-2018, 07:11 PM)DuPont Wrote:
(03-16-2018, 05:46 PM)PTRILEY Wrote:
(03-16-2018, 01:23 PM)DuPont Wrote: Do you need your king? Don't worry, Uranus will keep him covered until the end of the conflict.

No not really, I haven’t used any political in a bit, I mean as I burn the map my reaction have dropped so much, that this part of the game is pretty useless to me..  how’s that control of a region doing  lol  Smile
Well, I think you have a few less orders to use than you did last turn. Nemo Me Impune Lacessit!

Yep, but still plenty for now my friend Smile I see my old ally is your new ally, hope he does more for u than he did for me!!
I have been fighting solo, my dead friend. If anybody else wants to slide into Uranus, it's certainly not coordinated. I haven't sought allies. If you mean the SO, I can now inform you that he also has taken some of the towns made sacred by Uranus.

No, I knew u were dealing with him too, was thinking the WA was helping you?  My bad.  Smile

NE-SA what a shame you and I couldn’t of had our 1vs1. I think we are similar in play. Sad

(03-16-2018, 08:18 PM)PTRILEY Wrote: NE-SA what a shame you and I couldn’t of had our 1vs1. I think we are similar in play. Sad
Pretty impossible in a game like this and at this stage of the game. Everybody's all over the place and some are obviously going for the win. No, I found where you had moved your capital and moved on it without telling anybody. I honestly think you'd have done better to leave it in the Sea of Terror and just guard against my agents. Whatever the WA is doing doesn't involve me. I have a NAP and deal with the AN that prevents me from moving against them. As long as they leave me alone, I won't be hassling the AN.

(03-16-2018, 08:32 PM)DuPont Wrote:
(03-16-2018, 08:18 PM)PTRILEY Wrote: NE-SA  what a shame you and I couldn’t of had our 1vs1.  I think we are similar in play. Sad
Pretty impossible in a game like this and at this stage of the game. Everybody's all over the place and some are obviously going for the win. No, I found where you had moved your capital and moved on it without telling anybody. I honestly think you'd have done better to leave it in the Sea of Terror and just guard against my agents. Whatever the WA is doing doesn't involve me. I have a NAP and deal with the AN that prevents me from moving against them. As long as they leave me alone, I won't be hassling the AN.
I figured it would fall either way.. it’s all good though.  Smile

(03-16-2018, 07:56 PM)Draugr Wrote: AN - IL
So there is no confusion.   We agreed to a game long nap after the DU had dropped.  I know you have claimed you will be attacking everyone after turn 35 but that would violate your previous deal if you do.

Indeed, although I was setup to play in R3.

(03-16-2018, 09:35 PM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(03-16-2018, 07:56 PM)Draugr Wrote: AN - IL
So there is no confusion.   We agreed to a game long nap after the DU had dropped.  I know you have claimed you will be attacking everyone after turn 35 but that would violate your previous deal if you do.

Indeed, although I was setup to play in R3.
Sorry about that.  Not like I could say I was going to attack that wizard that has been untouched for the last 30 or so turns.

AN - others

Update of SO activity

SO took all but 1 of my PCs in R1. Not sure about SA town or IL village
SO currently has
4SO patrolat DK - DA will you be able to kill any wizard/leaders in that group?
3SO division at IG - my village in R4. High census village
2SO army at SD - my town in R4.
1SO army group - is also in Torvale (my guess at the city)

Necro seems to be in R4 blowing stuff up.
DA perhaps you would work on R1? What I could use if the villages destroyed
GN perhaps port to some of my PCs in R4 to keep the SO off them. Maybe meet me at QC so we can take the city and fight any SO group that may be there.

It would really help if we could find the SO hidden capital. WA would be nice to but not likely to have time for that.

Anyway let me know what is do able. My army group is currently in R2 but does not have my p8 in it. So it currently can only walk. My other 3 armies are in R3 all able to port around invisible. I will need to be a bit vague on my own plans since I am fighting on two fronts.