Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team game for jessicajung
The team of Mauler, Rellgar and Jon Doe will except Jessica's challenge

“I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.”

Good luck boys and girls!

I except challenge of all opposing victom's

(09-12-2017, 07:04 PM)Mauler Wrote: “I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.”

Very good to hear from you, Mauler.

Jessica, I don't have an account for you.  Please sign up on the website:  www.alamaze.co

Let's establish our four teams.  I will propose the following but players can suggest alterations.  Then choose your team but not your kingdom.  Your captain will work with mates to assign kingdoms.

Green:  High Elves, Sorcerer, Halflings
Black:  Necromancer, Black Dragons or Tyrant, Dwarves
Blue:  Dark Elves, Demon Princes, Underworld
Red:  Red Dragons, Illusionist, Ancient Ones or Nomads

(09-13-2017, 05:18 PM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(09-12-2017, 07:04 PM)Mauler Wrote: “I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.”

Jessica, I don't have an account for you.  Please sign up on the website:  www.alamaze.co

Let's establish our four teams.  I will propose the following but players can suggest alterations.  Then choose your team but not your kingdom.  Your captain will work with mates to assign kingdoms.

I think UN does to really fit with team blue and TY does not go well with Black.   I prefer draft but if we must play a version of above perhaps.   
Black:  Necromancer, Black Dragons or Sacred Order, Dwarves
Blue:  Dark Elves, Demon Princes, Tyrant

(09-13-2017, 05:35 PM)JonDoe Wrote:
(09-13-2017, 05:18 PM)Ry Vor Wrote:

I think UN does to really fit with team blue and TY does not go well with Black.   I prefer draft but if we must play a version of above perhaps.   
Black:  Necromancer, Black Dragons or Sacred Order, Dwarves
Blue:  Dark Elves, Demon Princes, Tyrant

Hey Ry Vor,

Good to be back. I told John Doe that my brood of children is going to be an impediment, but he was very persuasive Wink

I was assuming draft, but I'm a little out of it. Is this the new balanced format?

Hey Mauler, glad to hear from you.

In Warlords we do draft, but in Alliance (one kingdom per player) we experienced usually one Alliance having an awful draft which ruined the game not just for them but for everyone. 

You guys can do a draft if you want, I just think a balanced set of teams is better.  I'm not pushing any set of kingdoms, and Jon Doe's proposed changes are fine.  Let's just get discussion going so you guys can get going.

I am in for any team

If me count is right two more players needed

Well, I haven't played in a few months and need to finalize The Maelstrom so I kind of need to feel it again.  And I like Alliance when you work closely with just two. 

So, if some team will have me, I am game and am at least an average player (mostly). 

If someone takes me (and I don't want to Captain) I am open to any kingdom assigned.

Then we need just one.