Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Order conflict
ORDER #710: SEA MOVEMENT ORDERS (710, 715) MAY NOT BE USED WHEN A GROUP IS IN POSSESSION OF A FLYING ARTIFACT. TRANSFER THE ARTIFACT TO ANOTHER GROUP, EMISSARY, OR LOCATION PRIOR TO USING A SEA MOVEMENT ORDER. 

I have a group investigating an encounter and then cannot move. I moved here using an elite ship and transferred the green dragon mates to group the same turn. Will the investigate occure? The only way to move this group is to first transfer the artifact out? Is this working as intended?
(09-06-2017, 08:47 AM)RELLGAR Wrote: ORDER #710: SEA MOVEMENT ORDERS (710, 715) MAY NOT BE USED WHEN A GROUP IS IN POSSESSION OF A FLYING ARTIFACT. TRANSFER THE ARTIFACT TO ANOTHER GROUP, EMISSARY, OR LOCATION PRIOR TO USING A SEA MOVEMENT ORDER. 

I have a group investigating an encounter and then cannot move. I moved here using an elite ship and transferred the green dragon mates to group the same turn. Will the investigate occure? The only way to move this group is to first transfer the artifact out? Is this working as intended?

It has been like that since second cycle.   No flying on water even if your group is not flying.   Dragon mates(Pegasus and Bats) will stop a group from water movement even if the group is to big to fly using the artifact.  Most the time the conflict happens when you find a flying artifact then try to move on water the same turn you find it.
Thanks, I guess i cant move for a turn. The investigate encounter should be ok though?
Should be fine