Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Mentor Alliance Game
(08-15-2017, 04:02 PM)Calidor Wrote: When selecting does the team just say a color or a color and the 3 kingdoms?

I think just color is fine.    Also already sent a message to support to make an option to have 4 teams of 3 players or set game up manually once filled.   Currently on the game creator it has magic as 6 teams of two

Magic games are 6 teams of 2 kingdoms each. You're looking for a Warlord format which is 4 teams of 3 kingdoms each.

(08-15-2017, 04:41 PM)unclemike Wrote: Magic games are 6 teams of 2 kingdoms each. You're looking for a Warlord format which is 4 teams of 3 kingdoms each.

Magic was 5 teams of three in the 80s/90s.  Then after the restart it was found 4 teams of three became much more popular.  The Gray Mouser has said this is his favorite format many times but it is not allowed in the game generator.

I recall less than a hand full of games that even had 6 teams of 2 players vs many games of 4 teams of 3 players.    

I guess we will have to see if Ry Vor will create the game manually as that was an option if formats are not available on the game creator

I think its just a programming thing. I assume you can have 12 players in 4 teams using Warlords setup. I was wrong. Warlords only allows 4 players. UM can you help?

I'm in and offer to be Hindmost (Let's see who get's that reference) for my team that should include Calidor and Eregnon.

Team JD: JD, PTRiley and Wookie.
Team Rellgar:
Team Netstrider: Net, Calidor, Eregnon
Team Ohman:

Others: Atuan, Mad Hatter

I think we need 2 more assuming Ohman is willing to captain.

Again. If you need to move me for balance that's cool too.

Note that I will be going on a pretty long vacation in October without much connectivity. I might need someone to take over my position if my pathetic kingdom survives that long.

Team JD: JD, PTRiley and Wookie.
Team Rellgar:Rellgar, Mad Hatter,
Team Netstrider: Net, Calidor, Eregnon
Team Ohman: Ohman, Atuan,
The next non podium goes to Ohman and the last player to Rellgar.

Is this ok?

Ramses, Thunderbolt, Wayde?

I sent Wookie an email, as I did not see him sign up! I am open to anyone filling out my team. Please indicate your choice, and then please email me at mlhotchkiss@sbcglobal.net to confirm which team you would like me to try and get. Then we will decide who plays where!