Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wild Warlords 5018
Congrats to Wade on his victory.  I languished in 10th. 11th, and 12th in status points until turn 11, when the game report indicated that the CI, DE, and EL had surrendered (while still showing control of 3 regions on Turn 10).  On turn 14 the AM, BL, UN also surrendered (still holding Torvale and the only 3 HC seats).  There was NO indication of an open position on the ready screen for either surrender situation. 
      I was told by a reliable source that no surrender report is generated until 3 turns of no orders is recieved by a kingdom.  In this case 2 times 3 kingdoms.  On turn 11 my SO kingdom held 1 pc, and my NE kingdom held 3 pc's, and the WA held the Talking Mountains plus 2 extra pc's.
     IS THERE A BETTER WAY OF NOTIFICATION THEN THE 3 TURN DELAY.  ESPECIALLY IN A 4 PLAYER GAME?

Thanks

Thanks for the Congrats but it does not feel like to much of a victory. With many of the kingdoms starting in the same region and by some fortune of setup I had 3 open regions and a forth unoccupied region that I could go for early. I only had to contend with the UN AM BL who had also been fighting with your group. Kudos for hanging in there. I hope to work with you one day as it seems we end up adversaries most of the time.

Wayde
Lord of the Tyrant hordes. Supported by a few Rangers and Ancient ones.