Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Confederations Game with fast turnaround
We could always do the slugfest format instead of the typical confederation if enough players are interested

(07-15-2017, 03:12 PM)Tomag Ironfist Wrote: We could always do the slugfest format instead of the typical confederation if enough players are interested

Need a lot of players for slugfest and Drogo is looking for a quick game

I'm partial to a draft because it yields some interesting choices and teams but am also happy to agree with the majority.
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde

I'm in, but it needs to be a quick game!

Is this 6 now.

John Doe
Netstrider
Rellgar
Tomag
Drogo and Ohman (me)

Will we exclude the dispersed and only go for each Regional pairing?

I will drop if we need just 5

I'm good with six or can sit this one out if last man in. Would prefer no restrictions on draft if in. Pick anything from 24 kingdoms.

I am in the Wild Warlords game. In that one there are 2 regions where both kingdom choices are taken.
Just a thought, we draft from all 24 kingdoms without restrictions on regions, except that if one kingdom is chosen in a region, the second can only be chosen by the first one in that region 1 player could opt for say the DU and EL for quick control of the Mede for 1 kingdom, where another player may draft the RD and GN hoping for tons of early gold and TOT. Or RD/IL as in an earlier Confederation choice. Just a thought!

(07-16-2017, 10:02 PM)Ohman the heartless Wrote: I am in the Wild Warlords game.  In that one there are 2 regions where both kingdom choices are taken.
Just a thought, we draft from all 24 kingdoms without restrictions on regions, except that if one kingdom is chosen in a region, the second can only be chosen by the first one in that region  1 player could opt for say the DU and EL for quick control of the Mede for 1 kingdom, where another player may draft the RD and GN hoping for tons of early gold and TOT.  Or RD/IL as in an earlier Confederation choice.  Just a thought!

You guys decide what you want, just realize dispersed kingdoms can have capitals in any number of regions, hence dispersed.

I am good with 6 players and a draft from 24 kingdoms. I am guessing a snake draft.
Are we going to do the draft on the forum or with draft master? I am not good with pure rank 12 and see what I get. Needs some kind of draft where I know what was picked. But am open to silent or anon as it has no effect on my play. Silent just makes the draft not burden another player