Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Independence Day Primeval
Greyhawk said, Ill try the sacred order. I'll play a slot.

(07-08-2017, 02:44 PM)unclemike Wrote: Currently in the queue for this game there's:

Elven (Dalon)
Nomad (Thunderbird)
Dwarven (Mad Hatter)

I think Dalon signed up for the Elf when the queue was started so he's been there for a while.

If you like the Elves, the Gnome kingdom is somewhat similar in nature. So between the two remaining choices (Gnome, Sacred Order), the Gnome will have more options to do in the game since they have decent magic (and agents) compared to the mounted knights of the Sacred Order (which have a strong military presence in the game).

Greyhawk expressed an interest in Sacred Order above, but not yet in the queue. That would leave Ramses as Gnome and we are full? Greyhawk and Ramses just need to sign up in the queue?

This new process is still confused it seems.  Players need to post on the forum to claim their position (as Greyhawk did and Dalon did not), and then join the queue (where Dalon did and Greyhawk did not). 

So once Greyhawk and Dalon tie the knot, completing their missing piece, we have the Elves and Sacred Order claimed and just need a Gnome King. 

The forum is to discuss game types and claim kingdoms and the game creator is to actually start the games.

Alright I will take the Gnomes

Greyhawk, I think we are just waiting for you to join the queue.

Am I right this is a diplomacy game? If so do we have a link?
Fear casts a large shadow, yet he himself is very small.