Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Join an Alliance!
(08-08-2017, 04:29 AM)Ohman the heartless Wrote: Nicely played everyone.  Acererak my starting second town was at TA.  It ended producing 74,115 gold as it was being improved all 20 turns.  That was how I was able to get at the HA so quickly.
  I am curious about the highest level agent other than mine.  I only ended with a 21, 13, 12, and many lower, but did magane to snag 28 artifacts and got 2 Red Elk Mounts from team mates 11 choices.
   We had both the staff of the great orator, and the staff of disdain, which were an unmeasurable aids.

AM was the Fist, Elf was the Diplomat as well as UN, and El was the wizard power house in the end.

Was it the UN that kept killing of DA assets, or someone else?

UN took the stone but not to much else.

I had a level 18 agent that was kidnapping UN emmys left and right. Had ring of invis.

I popped a DA p2 midgame and kidnapped a couple of agents from city midgame.

UN was going to lose 10 this turn- one turn too late.