Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 539 Ends
Congrats to Atuan! This was a brutal game as things headed to a climax. Check out how close the battle for the silver/bronze podium spots were with the Final Status Points. Can't get any closer than that!

Victory By Usurper Is The Underworld Kingdom!

Game End Status Points

Place Kingdom Player Results-33 Grand Total

1 UN Atuan 23,030 35,105
2 RA Imperial Tark 13,345 22,785
3 DA Rellgar 15,030 22,762
4 NE Netstrider 13,680 22,556
5 DU Damelon 4,000 11,350
6 AT Avantar 2,000 6,705

The range for 2-4 were unbelievable. Gaining Oakendell was huge for you.

Congrats to Rellgar for his first podium. To IT for a well played Ranger, to Net for some of the largest military I have seen 82 brigades, like seriously?

The UN is a blast to play.

Congratulations ton my ally Atuan, Well played IMPERIAL_TARK  and Netstrider.  Thanks to everyone for a fun game. It was close, if i would have just transferred few troops from one army group to another army group I would have been second, that's how close. Lol it doesn't matter though, no more chivalry  for me Smile

Rellgar

Placed 6th from Standby position.. Not bad I think. Congrats to everyone for a game well played.

And do not overlook that we have a new full diplomacy game gathering now. We have 6. Jump on board and start up again.