Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Non-Podium Primeval
I'd like someone to post a summary of players and positions given the number of changes.

(03-03-2017, 08:17 PM)Avantar Wrote: HOW ABOUT THIS-
Thunderb0lt- Nomad
Ohman the Heartless- Dwarf
Wayde- Gnome
Wookie Panza - Elf
Avantar- Sacred Order

I believe this is correct now.

Very good.  We will look to create this game Saturday by noon.

Looks like a good match.  Good Hunting!

This game has been created.

Fellow soon to be rulers of Alamaze;
To contact the Elf Lord directly you may send your messenger pigeons to my castle at  dwarncke1@verizon.net

There are 5 of us and ten regions.  In another one of these joust we all chose two areas and it served us well until hostilities broke out.  I would agree to the Mist as a second area unless the DW and or SA would have an objection?

The DW may be contacted at mlhotchkiss@sbcglobal.net. Good gaming to all, and looking forward chatting with everyone.

The NO can be contacted at alamaz3@gmail.com. I will most likely go for Arcania as my 2nd region.

The Sacred order may be contacted at Avantarone@yahoo.com I will push towards Torvale.

Thunderbolt
You may want to look North to Synisvania, otherwise you are cutting off the GN from a second region, and possibly starting an early war. I will move into the Steppes, so everyone would them have a second region to work on?

Well i certainly dont want an early war, those 2 adversaries would only enable the others 3 members to become stronger and take advantage of it. What i really need is a 3rd city as the SA will be getting so i will just go for significant in Arcania with Esteria Vale and make Synisvania 2nd region.