Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
En Garde! Get Ready: Free Duel in January!
En Garde!

In January, challenge your frenemy to a Duel on the Centurion map, utilizing the new Ready Button feature.  Turns proceed as soon as both players indicate they are ready.  You could play a complete Duel in a few days if you wish.

Each player is offered one free Duel in January to see what the excitement is about.  Just send the two personas and the kingdoms to signup@alamaze.co.  Enjoy!
New player here. I've been stalking for awhile looking for something that seemed newbie friendly. Would this be a good way to start?

Disclosure I did play many years ago in game 80 team game.
(01-04-2017, 11:14 PM)Calidor Wrote: New player here. I've been stalking for awhile looking for something that seemed newbie friendly.  Would this be a good way to start?

Yes, probably the ideal way especially if you have a mentor to play against.  We usually have a player step up for that, unless you have a buddy in mind to play against.  You'll want to exchange email addresses in either case with your opponent.

If we have any willing mentors, this won't count as your free Duel (will still be free though).
(01-05-2017, 01:02 AM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(01-04-2017, 11:14 PM)Calidor Wrote: New player here. I've been stalking for awhile looking for something that seemed newbie friendly.  Would this be a good way to start?

Yes, probably the ideal way especially if you have a mentor to play against.  We usually have a player step up for that, unless you have a buddy in mind to play against.  You'll want to exchange email addresses in either case with your opponent.

If we have any willing mentors, this won't count as your free Duel (will still be free though).
I am willing to mentor him if he wants to learn in a duel
If you're a new player, I suggest reading the background material located on the Help Guides page: http://fallofromegame.com/alamazeorders/...Cycle.html

With a teacher onboard, just select what kingdom you want and the turn duration. Any kingdom may be chosen for Duel games:

AM - Amazons
AN - Ancient Ones
AT - Atlantians
BL - Black Dragon
CI - Cimmerians
DA - Dark Elves
DE - Demon Princes
DU - Druid
DW - Dwarves
EL - Elves
GN - Gnomes
HA - Halfling
IL - Illusionist
LI - Lizard Men
NE - Necromancer
NO - Nomad
PI - Pirates
RA - Ranger
RD - Red Dragon
SA - Sacred Order
SO - Sorcerer
TY - Tyrant
UN - Underworld
WA - Warlock
The pace of the duel games with the Ready button is highly addictive.   very fun to play multiple turns per day instead of a week.

(01-05-2017, 12:18 PM)Devildog Wrote:

Thanks!  That would be great.  How would we get started?
(01-06-2017, 11:42 AM)Calidor Wrote:

(01-05-2017, 12:18 PM)Devildog Wrote:

Thanks!  That would be great.  How would we get started?

My email is Richardhpt@gmail.com we need to decide what races we are playing and then we will send the information in for the setup. If you want, you can choose your race and give me 3 races to choose from. Email me with the info and I will get the game started
Who wants to play? I'll try it.
Just submitted my first turn in 2 decades. Absolutely awesome to read the setups and initial turns after all this time. The order submission site is amazing. Love how it checks the orders and tracks gold and food.

Thanks to Devildog for answering all the newbie questions!