Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full on Diplomacy Game
The Druid may be reached at mafmiller@comcast.net

The Nomad may be contacted at :                 dwarncke1@verizon.net

Seek Death by contacting david dot mowers at gmail dot com.

Dirty Deeds Done Dirty Cheap at somethingissilly@yahoo.com

I am the humble emissary of the Red Warlock.  We will entertain envoys of all nations at topalchemist@yahoo.com.

THE Dark elven high command can be reached at rellgar67@Gmail.com

(NO) - Paganknight - you need to get your contact info into this forum and try to talk to people.  You stumbled on my village and if you attack it things will not go well for you.  My contact information is posted earlier - look for Wookie.

All - The caravans are starting to move in the Sands and the bazaar will soon be open for trade.  "Midnight at the Oasis, send your camels to bed."  Am I the only traveler old enough  to remember that old Maria Muldar tune?  Trades and info swapping welcome, specials on dates and figs this month.

Humble desert trader

(01-03-2017, 10:21 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: (NO) - Paganknight - you need to get your contact info into this forum and try to talk to people.  You stumbled on my village and if you attack it things will not go well for you.  My contact information is posted earlier - look for Wookie.

All - The caravans are starting to move in the Sands and the bazaar will soon be open for trade.  "Midnight at the Oasis, send your camels to bed."  Am I the only traveler old enough  to remember that old Maria Muldar tune?  Trades and info swapping welcome, specials on dates and figs this month.

Humble desert trader

We remember the song if not the artist.  Dates?  Didn't "bad dates"  Shock the Monkey in Raiders of the Lost Ark?  Send gold instead!

100 gold would have won a HC seat on turn 1. On turn 2, its probably more like 45,000.

Contact info for the Sacred Order is patricklawlor@comcast.net

Avantar has assumed command of the Atlantian Kingdom after having the set vacated for ineffectual leadership.
You can reach me at Avantarone@yahoo.com