Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transferring leaders
Is there anyway to transfer a leader from one group with 3 leaders to another group with 3 leaders and vice versa? I would even dismiss one to make room, but I don't see an order to do that. Any idea's?
(10-20-2016, 04:58 PM)RELLGAR Wrote: Is there anyway to transfer a leader from one group with 3 leaders to another group with 3 leaders and vice versa? I would even dismiss one to make room, but I don't see an order to do that. Any idea's?

I don't think so, unless you have an inactive group to help with the transfers.
(10-20-2016, 10:57 PM)VballMichael Wrote:
(10-20-2016, 04:58 PM)RELLGAR Wrote: Is there anyway to transfer a leader from one group with 3 leaders to another group with 3 leaders and vice versa? I would even dismiss one to make room, but I don't see an order to do that. Any idea's?

I don't think so, unless you have an inactive group to help with the transfers.

A long time ago I suggested a retire lowest leader order.  I think it would be useful in cases like this.
It would be nice if the transfer orders allowed for a temporary limit of 4 Leaders/Wizards until all Transfers were completed.
How about an order called "Reassign Leaders" that allows for up to a 3 for 3 swap"
I really hope to revamp transfers in the next release, but for now, it is as it has been.  Somewhat surprisingly, we've had some experienced players say they like the current transfer method as it forces more planning.
(10-27-2016, 05:50 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: I really hope to revamp transfers in the next release, but for now, it is as it has been.  Somewhat surprisingly, we've had some experienced players say they like the current transfer method as it forces more planning.

It would seem that planning would still be important, but what do you do on your own if all your groups have 3 leaders and you want to transfer one? You still lose one, I think retireing or dismissing one would be very useful and reasonable.