Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
181 Anon
Lately, my games are going LONG. We are submitting turn 32 for this anon game and we are down to 6 players (AN, BL, DA, DE, DW, EL). EL and DA have 3 regions (EL has failed 3 victory claims). AN has Torvale, BL has Runnimede, DE has Southern Sands. Seems like one of the Elves will claim for real soon. Like another game that finished recently, there has been some pretty big destruction of pop centers Smile.

By the way, how many kingdoms does it take to keep a game going?

Dwarf

Yay! It's finally over! Congrats Frost Lord. I'm so bummed that TM was the last region you took to win the game and that I couldn't give a better fight.

My first game in 20 some odd years started out by missing T1. This must have totally confused the RD to see no DW activity and I got very lucky in taking Hammerhold on T3. But I couldn't hold Hammerhold once the RD took control of the region and I spent the rest of the game relearning the rules of Alamaze through wasted orders (can't enamor enemy held region past Tolerant, etc). I managed to starve my army during the first winter and that didn't help things. I did have fun running around collecting trinkets:

Armor of Anon 53894 4th Dwarven Benevolent 200
Axe of Farin 81134 4th Dwarven Weapon 300
Crystal of Seeing 81365 4th Dwarven Covert 400
Elan, Flaming Sword of the North 96990 1st Dwarven Weapon 600
Palantir Ambalar 47837 1st Dwarven Covert 300
Ring of Protection 50563 Duchess Galiata Broomha Benevolent 200

There will be a place in the Dwarven legends telling the tales of the Dwarven heroes who repelled the dragon assaults on the Dwarven fortress-capital several times.

This was the first failed attempt on T13:

Attack by the 1st Red Dragon full army on the Dwarven town of Star Gift, located in area
AU of Talking Mountains:
The town defenders were able to successfully repel the Red Dragon
attack in Star Gift! Red Dragon casualties were put at 55%.

Reg Area Name Type Defense Census Food Gold Other
3 AU Star Gift Town 36,731 31,695 5,564 11,188 Capital

On T18:
The town defenders were able to successfully repel the Red Dragon attack in Star Gift! Red
Dragon casualties were put at 55%. Tragically, the Red Dragon Marshal II Firnok died of
his wounds.

On T22: (defense is 44k at this point)
The town defenders were able to successfully repel the Red Dragon attack in Star Gift! Red Dragon casualties were put at
51%.

On T24 I managed to put together a big enough army to take out the RD capital at the cost of 60% of my army. But it was fun!

Very fun game and good reintroduction. Congrats again!

Net strider this should go in Valhalla that is where we like to recap games