Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3rd Cycle Rules Supplement
(05-06-2016, 07:45 PM)Acererak Wrote: Does Bless stack with Counter Espionage?

They both provide some benefit but they don't actually stack (and I don't want to go into the details of it).

Also remember that multiple agents may guard/counter-espionage the same target but each subsequent agent is reduced in level/effectiveness. So don't mix a high level agent with a lower one to guard the same target since the execution order will be random and the low level agent may be selected first (at full level effectiveness) while your higher agent may be selected afterwards (at a reduced level/effectiveness). Keep multiple agents/protections at around the same level or you may get a nasty side effect.

Also, bless overrides ward since it provides a greater benefit so don't bless and ward on the same guy.
So, if I my 1st Lizard Men were engaging the 1st Atlantians, and I casted two avenging angel spells with the identical two groups, the two avenging angels would not stack?
(05-07-2016, 09:40 PM)Tomag Ironfist Wrote: So, if I my 1st Lizard Men were engaging the 1st Atlantians, and I casted two avenging angel spells with the identical two groups, the two avenging angels would not stack?

That is what I read. Only one Avenging Angel spell per battle.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

(05-07-2016, 10:06 PM)Lord Diamond Wrote:
(05-07-2016, 09:40 PM)Tomag Ironfist Wrote: So, if I my 1st Lizard Men were engaging the 1st Atlantians, and I casted two avenging angel spells with the identical two groups, the two avenging angels would not stack?

I don't see an Avenging Angel spell on the 3rd cycle supplement spell list, what is it?
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde
(05-08-2016, 06:19 PM)RDrogo Wrote:
(05-07-2016, 10:06 PM)Lord Diamond Wrote:

I don't see an Avenging Angel spell on the 3rd cycle supplement spell list, what is it?

It is a priestess ability for devout kingdoms
What does it do? I see Summon Lesser Angel (order 775) but don't see Avenging Angel, am I missing it?
UM explained it on page 3 of this thread
Would be better to have the specifics added to the rules supplement so we can know range etc and so we're all playing with the same rules and order options.

Would be one thing if there was one thread that included specific updates of new rules but it is frustrating to learn about an order this way and to have to wonder what else I'm missing in case I have not combed through every thread with regular frequency.

The order is not even listed under my SA setup.
Can 'summon lesser angel' spells stack on a PC? So if I cast 3 'summon lesser angels' on a pc, will the pc get +3000 food, gold, and defense, or would two of the three orders fail?
(05-09-2016, 12:58 PM)Tomag Ironfist Wrote: Can 'summon lesser angel' spells stack on a PC? So if I cast 3 'summon lesser angels' on a pc, will the pc get +3000 food, gold, and defense, or would two of the three orders fail?

I, too, am wanting ton know the answer to this question.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.