Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magic with Feudal Chivalry +25k gold to non-podium kingdoms
(08-31-2015, 06:23 PM)Greyhawk Wrote:
(08-31-2015, 12:55 AM)Jumpingfist Wrote: I am willing to play as well as captain or teammate.  Would be happy I take Imperial_Tark and GreyHawk as teammates if they are willing.  My only condition is no quiting.

I will take you up on you  offer, would love to have an experienced players to show me the ropes.

David/Greyhawk

great so that makes another team. 

Morgan Kane is still out there to team up with.  He is one of the best some non podium guys should be getting on that team if they can.

(08-31-2015, 08:00 PM)Jumpingfist Wrote:
(08-31-2015, 06:23 PM)Greyhawk Wrote:
(08-31-2015, 12:55 AM)Jumpingfist Wrote: I am willing to play as well as captain or teammate.  Would be happy I take Imperial_Tark and GreyHawk as teammates if they are willing.  My only condition is no quiting.

I will take you up on you  offer, would love to have an experienced players to show me the ropes.

David/Greyhawk

great so that makes another team. 

Morgan Kane is still out there to team up with.  He is one of the best some non podium guys should be getting on that team if they can.

Morgan Kane, HeadHoncho, and I had formed a team.  But Morgan Kane is not happy with some of the rules at the moment and so has told me he is no longer interested in the Magic team we had formed.  While I haven't broached the topic specifically with HeadHoncho I am not interested in the pre-set team Magic.  Also, the three of us as a team do not fit the request that there be a non-podium player on each team.  I guess I am just saying you probably want to check with Morgan Kane first.

HeadHoncho has a bright, new, smiling, gurgling, never-sleeping baby!  He may not have lots of extra awake hours available.  I guess I am saying I don't have a team put together at all.

If we wish to eliminate the pre-set teams and go with a draft of some type then I will consider joining.
Lord Thanatos

I've actually bounced back from one of my periodic episodes of rule-rage and am definitely willing to be a member of a team. Just let me know if anyone is interested.

Can someone post the leader board here at this point? Who is in what team or available, how many spots left. 

I want to applaud Jumping Fist for taking on our two new participants in their first Magic game.  Noble action, and you two guys will learn from the top-ranked player.

As said, the condition for being in a team game, or a Warlords game, is you don't quit.  You have other people depending on you, so its sort of literally like a team sport.

Hey All,

I'd be interested in teaming up with someone.  
Morgan have you teamed up with anyone yet?  It might be nice playing with you rather than being bashed by you in the warlords competitions  Big Grin

Rick - could you send me a message with how many available slots I have?

Mad - The Ever Grateful
I am the greatest swordsman that ever lived. Say, um, can I have some of that water?

(09-01-2015, 05:12 AM)Madmardigan Wrote: Hey All,

I'd be interested in teaming up with someone.  
Morgan have you teamed up with anyone yet?  It might be nice playing with you rather than being bashed by you in the warlords competitions  Big Grin

Rick - could you send me a message with how many available slots I have?

Mad - The Ever Grateful

Since you asked here, I will reply here.   I am seeing you with formed games and those having recently ended,  having 4 slots open in your Imperator Service level.

Here is what I see so far for teams and rankings

Team 1 Damelon(17), ??(), ??()
Team 2 Jumpingfist(1), GrayHawk(77)(+25k), Imperial_Tark(77)(+25k)
Team 3 Morgan Kane(62)(yeah right), Madmardigan(46)(+25k), TBD(??)
Team 4 could be you

(09-01-2015, 06:49 AM)Jumpingfist Wrote: Here is what I see so far for teams and rankings

Team 4 could be you

I will join Morgan Kane and Madmardigan.

For the record, I much prefer drafting.
Lord Thanatos

(09-01-2015, 06:49 AM)Jumpingfist Wrote: Here is what I see so far for teams and rankings

Team 4 could be you

Good, except we said we would choose based on number of podium finishes rather than Valhalla standing. 

Damelon, we'll need the other two personas posted here soon as the game is filling.

(09-01-2015, 02:42 PM)Ry Vor Wrote:

Team 1 Damelon(2), ??(), ??()
Team 2 Jumpingfist(10), GrayHawk(0)(+25k), Imperial_Tark(0)(+25k)
Team 3 Morgan Kane(1), Madmardigan(0)(+25k), Lord Thanatos(7).  
Team 4 could be you

Good, except we said we would choose based on number of podium finishes rather than Valhalla standing. 

Damelon, we'll need the other two personas posted here soon as the game is filling.
Updated above
Included team game victories since they are also considered single player.   Morgan Kane would have 7 if we could his warlords wins Smile

And curse you for finding yet another way for me to pick last