Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sea Transport combat
If I have 3 fleets in a sea, but only send 2 brigades across the sea via sea movement, how many fleets set sail and engage in combat with patrols? Is it the full 3 fleet navy, or just the 2 transport fleets?
All three do battle. If you lose two of your fleets, you'll lose one of the brigades.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

If no brigades are traversing a sea, but two or more kingdoms are patrolling, do those navies get into a fight, or does the patrol only intercept troops?
Patrol 1st intercepts another Sea Patrol (if there is one) then it's randomized and in the rules I believe an 80% chance.
So, if you are sitting on a water square, but all of your actual movement squares are land, is that a 710 or 720 order?
Moving off a sea area does require 710/715