Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last Train to the 2020 Championship
I am intensely political, but I agree with this message. If anyone wants to discuss politics with me- let's meet in Vegas with some beers and cards. Oh man-- that sounds like fun.
(11-15-2020, 10:16 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: I am intensely political, but I agree with this message. If anyone wants to discuss politics with me- let's meet in Vegas with some beers and cards. Oh man-- that sounds like fun.

Yea, The dice are always hotter in Vegas...maybe its the free booze and all the TNA walking around!
(11-15-2020, 10:11 PM)VballMichael Wrote: Rick has made it clear that he is generally not going to censor the Forum since we are all adults here. However, in this case, I do not believe "Joe Biden" is a legitimate persona in Alamaze, but just a handle made up to roil up political hate-mongering. That would make his comments spam and therefore deletable.

I am not saying which side of the debate I am on because that would further the politics (like Acererak decrying the politics but then taking his own shot at "Trumpers"), but Rick has frequently discouraged politics and religion from the Forum and I agree with that wholeheartedly. We come here to escape, so please, which ever player has made up this Joe Biden persona, please desist.

Agree 100%   Thanks for posting this.
(11-16-2020, 08:34 AM)PTRILEY Wrote:
(11-15-2020, 10:11 PM)VballMichael Wrote: Rick has made it clear that he is generally not going to censor the Forum since we are all adults here. However, in this case, I do not believe "Joe Biden" is a legitimate persona in Alamaze, but just a handle made up to roil up political hate-mongering. That would make his comments spam and therefore deletable.

I am not saying which side of the debate I am on because that would further the politics (like Acererak decrying the politics but then taking his own shot at "Trumpers"), but Rick has frequently discouraged politics and religion from the Forum and I agree with that wholeheartedly. We come here to escape, so please, which ever player has made up this Joe Biden persona, please desist.

Indeed, I agree as well.  I generally try not to start things, but, obviously, I can finish them.  I didn't even write anything, just posted a link.  Either get a sense of humor, or don't start.
(11-16-2020, 10:26 AM)Senior Tactician Wrote:

Indeed, I agree as well.  I generally try not to start things, but, obviously, I can finish them.  I didn't even write anything, just posted a link.  Either get a sense of humor, or don't start.

Oh please. You started this a while ago when you had your little "Alamaze in America" post wherein you insulted the movements happening in the country. Spare us the "I didn't do anything but just posted a link"- it's transparent. Just stop doing it. Keep your political opinions to yourself and we'll all be fine.
(11-16-2020, 12:13 PM)PTRILEY Wrote:
(11-16-2020, 12:07 PM)Acererak Wrote:
(11-16-2020, 10:26 AM)Senior Tactician Wrote:

Oh please. You started this a while ago when you had your little "Alamaze in America" post wherein you insulted the movements happening in the country. Spare us the "I didn't do anything but just posted a link"- it's transparent. Just stop doing it. Keep your political opinions to yourself and we'll all be fine.

Why don’t you keep yours, Not everyone’s a communist.   But it’s all good not everyone is alone and old, some have had a lifetime of warfare..  just saying.

Weeeeeeee. Let's go.

Glad you edited out "Nancy" and the threat of "what's coming". What's coming Mr Riley? 

Some have had a lifetime of warfare, some get 5 deferments for bone spurs yet wrap themselves in the flag anyway. "Suckers and losers" apparently. Ah well.
For crying out loud.
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde
You are all doing a great job of making America hate again.
The Russian bloggers must love seeing this.
Maybe it was one of them that posted as Biden?  Anyone can sign up and post.  That's the problem with this forum.
I deleted my post... I don’t live for hate... my apologies to any who were offended. And yes including Acererak
I never said I "didn't do anything".  What I said was, "I generally try not to start anything."  My post relating the Chaz story in WA state to the Alamaze orders was an attempt at humor.  What I didn't do is create a Donald Trump forum member Like Joe Biden did and intentionally try and get peoples goat... which by the way, I find funny, I don't mind the Joe Biden member, like, at all.  But, if you do something like that, you signal that you have a sense of humor, and should be able to take what you dish out.  In fact, I think the Joe Biden member should get a good Photo of himself for the avatar, I recommend the one with the joker smile.