Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5424 Men Of Steel
Limited diplomacy game. Diplomacy is a forum only on late-season turns. I.E.. Late Summer, Late Winter, Late Spring, and Late Fall.
Trades allowed if posted on boards and negotiated during a diplomacy turn.

Smack talk allowed at any time.

Victory - Normal - Rex (Control 4+ Regions), Usurper (Control 3+ And Substantial Or Better In 2+), Lion's Share (Most Status Points At End)

Let the Games Begin!
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

Strylian you do know the Men of Steel is a male strip club in New Zealand, right?   Not that I have been there mind you.

(03-16-2020, 06:38 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: Strylian you do know the Men of Steel is a male strip club in New Zealand, right?   Not that I have been there mind you.

I hear they have a great mini wiener hot bar. How was it Brek?
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

GN to All

Good luck all ... enjoy the game. I see we are off to a brilliant start on turn 0 ... male strippers and mini wiener hot bars are our first opening lines. Smile

HabeusCorpus

It is well known that Gnomes do not need to frequent the mini wiener bars.

(03-16-2020, 10:12 PM)HabeusCorpus Wrote: It is well known that Gnomes do not need to frequent the mini wiener bars.

BECAUSE THEY ALREADY HAVE THEIR OWN.

HA HA HA.

-DRAGON

GN to RD

My Dragon friend, if we were to compare "notes" I think you would be humbled.

HabeusCorpus

(03-16-2020, 11:53 PM)HabeusCorpus Wrote: GN to RD

HabeusCorpus

That's right! Take no crap from the big red meanies.

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

UN - All stay tuned for the communications turns for deals and steals from your sometimes friendly agent of death and deception.

I,m not too sure about that mini - weiner bar but I can boast of a foot long dagger!

(03-16-2020, 11:53 PM)HabeusCorpus Wrote: GN to RD

HabeusCorpus

WHAT DO YOU CALL A GNOME THAT DOESN'T KNOW HIS PLACE?

DEAD.

HA HA.

- DRAGON