Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Decade Steel
Happy New Year! 

Let us kick off the new decade with an Open Forum Communication Steel game of (what else?) Alamaze. 

So this is like forum only Steel, but not limited to late season only.  But you still must communicate only through the forum.  Some may wonder about this restriction, but it is a middle ground between Silent (no inter-player communication) and Full On (unrestricted and private diplomacy), and now for this experiment to lift the restriction on only late season diplomacy.  I know that is not going to be clarifying for visitors or new players, but it means players will be free to communicate whenever they like with whoever they like but only on the forum, on a new thread that will be created when this game starts. 

As usual, post here to choose your draft position, then when we have 12, begin the draft.

Happy New Year, Lords of Alamaze!  Let's enjoy a great 2020.

4 in draft.

El Painted Mano is in-o. Lucky seven.

3 Please

Just when you try to cut back, you get sucked back in...kinda like my ex wife.

I'll take 1
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(01-02-2020, 07:43 AM)Strylian Wrote: I'll take 1

Well, there goes my plans to play the DW...

I will take 9

(01-02-2020, 04:10 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:

Wink I'm sort of surprised the Gnomes have fallen out of favor. Where is DuPont?

(01-02-2020, 11:51 PM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(01-02-2020, 04:10 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:

Wink  I'm sort of surprised the Gnomes have fallen out of favor.  Where is DuPont?

Dupont is busy attacking me with his PI in one game and TY in another.  I still love Victor thoughSmile