Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help a brother out.
My fellow Alamazians I find myself highly distressed this afternoon. I just went to my orders tab and I checked all 5 of my current games and non are due today. None of my communication games are on a communication turn so I find myself unable to even trash talk (In Character) of course. I feel distressed and board. What to do?

I for one would also like to say I think Bran the Broken will make a wonderful King. All Hail Bran the Broken, Long Live the King!
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

This is the beauty of duel games. Trash talk and fast turns. And practice practice practice.

(05-20-2019, 08:01 PM)The Painted Man Wrote: This is the beauty of duel games. Trash talk and fast turns. And practice practice practice.

You don’t need any more practice.  :Smile  Your pretty good at both.

I’m just dumbfounded how T0-T1 can take the full allotted time? “Placing single round in cylinder”, “ spin cylinder”, and “click” Lol

(05-20-2019, 08:47 PM)PTRILEY Wrote: I’m just dumbfounded how T0-T1 can take the full allotted time?  “Placing single round in cylinder”, “ spin cylinder”, and “click”   Lol

I agree

“Bazzzzzzzing”.............”click”

(05-20-2019, 08:44 PM)PTRILEY Wrote:
(05-20-2019, 08:01 PM)The Painted Man Wrote: This is the beauty of duel games. Trash talk and fast turns. And practice practice practice.

That's the nicest thing anyone in this game has ever said to me.

(05-20-2019, 11:16 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:

Well, I call it like I see it.   Good job.

(05-20-2019, 11:21 PM)PTRILEY Wrote:
(05-20-2019, 11:16 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:

Well, I call it like I see it.   Good job.

Heart

“Shwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing”............”sigh”..................clickkkkkkkkk”