Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
545 Ends By Rex
I had the Amazons and enjoyed most of the game. Having a hidden capital is of course great. Honestly I was outplayed by the Halfling earlier in the game and right before he dropped he landed on my hidden capital. Not sure why as I had expected to lose it. Turns out it didn't make much difference after because as I tried to take advantage in Runnimede all of a sudden I had a full on BL invasion in Torvale, Underworld taking pop centers there and in Runnimede and even the Nomad getting in on the fun. In the end I did salvage a little pride by whipping the 1BL on the final turn. Not much of a salve but still nice. I wish I had cast Chaos though. My capital finished producing 86,350 gold per turn so I was very much viable regardless of what I lost.

Battle between the 1st Amazons army group and the 1st Black Dragon army group in the
forest of area NF:

Amazons Black Dragon

Commanders
Grand Marshal Tasha Yar Lord Commander Gorstorik
Grand Marshal Windrider Captain Major Xali Storm
Captain Evor Starburst Centurion Roc of the Storm

Wizards
Power-5 Mysteria Power-4 Eye of Death
Power-4 Sage of Illyria Power-4 Indigo Wind
Power-3 Phoebie Night Power-1 XYVOR

Brigades
1 Amazons Veteran 3 Black Dragons Veteran
3 Amazons Regular 3 Black Dragons Regular
8 Westmen Regular 1 Phoenix Regular
1 Westmen Green 2 Wyverns Elite
2 Zealots Regular 3 Wyverns Veteran
2 Great Bats Veteran
2 Great Bats Regular

Combat Factors
Very Good Leaders Good Leaders

Tactical Selection
Standard Battle Plan Organized Withdrawal

Due to the ruthless nature of the Black Dragon, the Amazons forces became weakened as they
succumbed to their fear. Late in the afternoon, the 1st Amazons army group rushed to
attack the defensive position of the 1st Black Dragon army group commanded by Lord
Commander Gorstorik. Knowing that their liege had declared the Black Dragon to be treated
as an enemy of their nation, the Amazons forces were clearly anxious for battle and had
their morale raised as they prepared to fight their declared enemy! The Amazons fielded
its pride: its 1st group. Across the field, the Amazons' forces saw the banner of the
Black Dragon 1st group, it's pride. As the attackers crossed the sparse woods, the first
missiles sang out.

- Archers -

Long range missile fire from both sides was not a significant factor in the battle. The
short range Amazons archers advanced adorned in animal skins and the caustic acid breath
of the Black Dragon force initiated their attack. The Amazons forces caused minor damage
upon the Black Dragon ranks and, in return, the Black Dragon caused minor casualties
against the enemy.

- Magic -

Amazons conjurers dismounted barely beyond the range of defending bowmen and began an
incomprehensible incantation. With a mere glare from his fiery eyes Mysteria's presence
power changed the course of the engagement. Blinding light shot forth from the wizard.
Power-5 wizard Mysteria threw back his hood and gestured in an animated fashion. A light
sparkling mist seemed to fall briefly over the troops, and then they grew clearly more
intrepid. Sage of Illyria also had his presence be known in similar manner. Power-4 wizard
Sage of Illyria began sorcerous incantations in an unknown tongue. A dark mist seemed to
fall briefly over enemy lines, and then they grew clearly more fearful of the battle.
Phoebie Night likewise had his presence be seen in like manner. Power-3 Wizard Phoebie
Night made a series of intricate gestures. He then created a powerful warding, which would
protect the heroes and wizards of his force from the black magics of any opposing
spellcasters. Black Dragon wizards dismounted just past where the defensive missiles were
falling and began an incomprehensible incantation. With a mere glare from his fiery eyes
Eye of Death's presence power changed the course of the engagement. Ice blasts shot forth
from the wizard. Power-4 Wizard Eye of Death made a series of intricate gestures. He then
created a powerful warding, which would protect the heroes and wizards of his force from
the black magics of any opposing spellcasters. Indigo Wind also let his presence be known
in similar manner. Power-4 wizard Indigo Wind made a series of intricate gestures. He
sought through his magic to kill an enemy hero, but the target was protected by wizardry
magic. Power-1 Wizard XYVOR began sorcerous incantations in an unknown tongue. He then
created a powerful warding, which would protect the heroes and wizards of his force from
the black magics of any opposing spellcasters. The Amazons forces dealt out light
casualties upon the Black Dragon lines while the Black Dragon inflicted light casualties
against the enemy.

- Conclusion -

Lord Commander Gorstorik saw that fortune was not with the Black Dragon this day, and
signalled the retreat. Retreating caused additional losses for the Black Dragon were
minor. Amazons casualties were put at 3.81%. All Amazons leaders survived the battle.
Tasha Yar showed great courage and has been recognized as a Lord Commander. All the
Amazons wizards survived the fray. The troops are anxious for more victories: morale is
up! Black Dragon casualties were put at 17.29%. All Black Dragon leaders survived the
battle. All the Black Dragon wizards survived the fray. The toll of battle has reduced the
group's morale.

Current Update #22 Total
AM Subtotal: 5,400 8,425

400 Regional Substantial in a region: Torvale
200 Military Have a marshal: (1AM) Lord Commander Tasha Yar
200 Military Have a marshal: (1AM) Grand Marshal Windrider
200 Magic Have a pwr 5-6 wizard: (1AM) Pwr-5 Mysteria
400 Artifact Based on Item: Anglakel, Sword from the Sky
200 Artifact Based on Item: Great Axe of Hurblind
200 Artifact Based on Item: Green Dragon Mates
100 Artifact Based on Item: Bow of Heracles
400 Artifact Based on Item: Last Herd of Winged Stallions