Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steel - Who Wants Some?
12 Player, first come first served, Chivalry (non-podium get +25k starting gold), SVC.  This one has diplomacy.

That means claim your kingdom here. All available. Don't forget our Trolls.

BTW, I think this might be the truest form of Alamaze, although I still think of Full Steel (15 player) that way. Yes, you have to diplomasize with your neighbors at least. Bone up!

Get some.

I will take the witchlord

DA for me. Last kingdom I need to have them all played

Lord alz will take RD
Lord Alz - "Jeff"
Arch Mage of the Ancient Ones

DE for me.

JF I'm surprised you havnt played DA before. I thought elf and dark elf would typically be number one picks.

I will never play every kingdom. I don't think I could ever play the underworld, DE, Or AN unless I was given a free game.

Du pont, why is dark horse under your name? How did you get that title?

So far:

WI - Sinestro (chivalry bonus)
DA - JumpingFist
RD - Lord Alz (chivalry bonus)
DE - DuPont

(07-22-2015, 06:25 PM)HeadHoncho Wrote: So far:

WI - Sinestro (chivalry bonus)
DA - JumpingFist
RD - Lord Alz (chivalry bonus)
DE - DuPont

Thanks for the update, especially a player taking the time that is not currently in the game.

A couple players asked me about a comment I made recently on the Trolls, that being, "pick them".  The Trolls go into retirement in 3rd Cycle, so this is possibly one of the final chances to take them.  They are in some ways the red-haired step child, but even though they are a military kingdom, the strategy required is far from obvious or the same, game to game.  It is actually a fairly complicated kingdom, not as much as the AN, DE, UN, or SO, but probably in the next group.

(07-22-2015, 08:48 PM)Sinestro Wrote: Rick, signing up?

Hopefully we can get enough people to start this Friday

I don't think so.  I am the delay at present with The Choosing.  Maybe would be a closer in this one, but I kind of like the Magic games.