Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5542 Spring Steel
I ignore error messages all the time. Mostly lack of gold. This is in my personal life. Not the game.

I , Lord Garth , Evil Genius, am holding this game hostage until every one of you pay me One .. Million .. Dollars!

Mwah hah hah!

(04-16-2021, 11:36 PM)Lord Garth Wrote: I , Lord Garth , Evil Genius, am holding this game hostage until every one of you pay me One .. Million .. Dollars!

Mwah hah hah!

LORD Garth

Does anyone have Rick or Mikes email? No one is checking the support email.

(04-17-2021, 02:34 PM)PTRILEY Wrote: Does anyone have Rick or Mikes email?  No one is checking the support email.

same issue with me also one question now when I goto home tab and click on all games it wont come up either anyone else having this same issue now?

(04-17-2021, 04:20 PM)CosmicWizard Wrote:
(04-17-2021, 02:34 PM)PTRILEY Wrote: Does anyone have Rick or Mikes email?  No one is checking the support email.

same issue with me also one question now when I goto home tab and click on all games it wont come up either anyone else having this same issue now?

Same thing

I emailed Rick

I believe this is isolated to this game (#5542) - other games have processed within the past hour.

I (we) will need Mike to look into it.  I have contacted him.

Sorry for the delay.

(04-17-2021, 06:07 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: I believe this is isolated to this game (#5542) - other games have processed within the past hour.

I (we) will need Mike to look into it.  I have contacted him.

Sorry for the delay.

Thank you Rick..   hope all is well

LI-all

Looking fo food in all the wrong places....Any willing to trade?