Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anonymous Steel anyone
I know a game just started.  Just seeing if any interest:

Steel
Maelstrom
Random Kingdom/ and region
Unknown who is playing what or where
Pagan: devout kingdoms still have the lesser and avenging angels, just no divinations.
Rex victory 
12 players
Completely Anonymous zero communication save sign up.

Thoughts:

I love the idea of anonymous draft and such, seems very cool! Partner that with a game with communication and I would be interested. For example have people create alternate board alias to speak or simply take it offline.
For my newbie self Why do you want no divinations this would seem to heavily favor certain kingdom?

(05-28-2019, 12:53 PM)Brekk Wrote: I love the idea of anonymous draft and such, seems very cool!  Partner that with a game with communication and  I would be interested. For example have people create alternate board alias to speak or simply take it offline.
For my newbie self Why do you want no divinations this would seem to heavily favor certain kingdom?

Well, some would say the divinations of artifacts and pops are to overpowered?  Devouts already get excellent moral hits on enemies in their region of control, they get lesser angels to boost gold/food/defense on any pop every turn. And a free avenging angel ( about a brigade damage) prior to any fight, like a spell?  The devout kingdoms SA/AM/AN/LI are all very capable militaries. And they have have some magic (maybe not SA) on top of the devout?  I’m not totally for or against any suggestion.

Just Anon and like a faster turn around on turns. Smile

(05-28-2019, 01:32 PM)PTRILEY Wrote:
(05-28-2019, 12:53 PM)Brekk Wrote: I love the idea of anonymous draft and such, seems very cool!  Partner that with a game with communication and  I would be interested. For example have people create alternate board alias to speak or simply take it offline.

Well, some would say the divinations of artifacts and pops are to overpowered?  Devouts already get excellent moral hits on enemies in their region of control, they get lesser angels to boost gold/food/defense on any pop every turn. And a free avenging angel ( about a brigade damage) prior to any fight, like a spell?  The devout kingdoms SA/AM/AN/LI are all very capable militaries. And they have have some magic (maybe not SA) on top of the devout?  I’m not totally for or against any suggestion.

I'm just asking because I truly don't know Smile . Can't you just shorten the game time if you truly want a faster turn around?

(05-28-2019, 01:54 PM)Brekk Wrote:
(05-28-2019, 01:32 PM)PTRILEY Wrote:

I'm just asking because I truly don't know Smile . Can't you just shorten the game time if you truly want a faster turn around?

The game time is how you to speed up a game.  The suggestions above have nothing to do with game speed.   They are just suggestions for a different style game. Smile

How would something like this get set up?

I am also interested in how it would be set up. I could be talked into playing it if I know how the random picks will be made.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

Totally random by server. You put your kingdom choice from 1-12 then region 1-12, and it will pick random draft order and select the choice you picked for the hidden order number. No one will know who is playing what kingdom or area.

Is this sign up still going? With Battle of Stormgate over I need a new game.

I would join this one as well. Something different and new for me Smile
Ashgar the Bloodthirsty. 

My blood, your blood, what difference does it make!  

Time will tell.................