Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayday, Mayday! Forum Steel
Mayday, Mayday!

Forum Steel

Scratch that itch with a new adventure in the Maelstrom.

We'll do the forum diplomacy with every turn result that ends a season, i.e., when your turn results are in hand and it is "Late (Season)", you can communicate on the forum until the results are released that say "Early".

Let's try this restriction: no Non-Aggression Pacts at large.  Any pact regarding temporarily forestalling hostility has to be specific, regarding named territory.  So an agreement can be reached such as, "I will send you 20,000 gold this turn for your oath to not move on Stormgate for 3 turns."  But not, "The Elves and Dark Elves agree to no hostility for 3 turns."   You can say, "I will take no action in Krynn for your promise to take no action in The Crown Islands for 3 turns".  

No agreements that last beyond the season they are made (3 turns max).

It would be fun if some characters kidnapped or captured can be ransomed back.  That is a missing piece especially in Silent games, as is, of course, Trade.  

Let us say you may declare one ally (only).  If you wish to switch, you'll have to declare the existing ally neutral.

So, plan your trades.  Grab the Halfling and other Trick of the Trade kingdoms.  Capture that noble of a rich kingdom and ransom him.

Should be fun and a bit different twist.

Claim your draft position when you post here with your persona.   12 positions, picking 1 also gives you 24.  Picking 12 also gets 13.

Enjoy.

This sounds interesting, I will take spot 1

1) The Untamed Lands.

I will take 2 and Kryyn
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

3 - I will take underworld
I would like to clarify I can take "hits" or kidnapping/assassination requests?
Not that I would ever do such a things but its just good to know of course...

(05-23-2019, 08:15 PM)Brekk Wrote: 3 - I will take underworld
I would like to clarify I can take "hits" or kidnapping/assassination requests?
Not that I would ever do such a things but its just good to know of course...

No other reason to play UN, but forum diplomacy may make that tough...

Well of course it is a dangerous job, but sometimes winning is having fun Smile
I envision someone just request a hit and then it can be bartered back and forth, be fun to find ways to make yourself less obvious like alias but oh well

(05-23-2019, 08:43 PM)Brekk Wrote: Well of course it is a dangerous job, but sometimes winning is having fun Smile
I envision someone just request a hit and then it can be bartered back and forth, be fun to find ways to make yourself less obvious like alias but oh well

I will pay 10k gold on the successful completion of the execution of any UN agent over level 5. ?
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(05-23-2019, 09:13 PM)Strylian Wrote:
(05-23-2019, 08:43 PM)Brekk Wrote: Well of course it is a dangerous job, but sometimes winning is having fun Smile

I will pay 10k gold on the successful completion of the execution of any UN agent over level 5. ?

Looks like Krynn is going to be the murder and kidnapping capital of the world.

(05-23-2019, 09:31 PM)Brekk Wrote:
(05-23-2019, 09:13 PM)Strylian Wrote:

Looks like Krynn is going to be the murder and kidnapping capital of the world.

It’s ok we have ponys. Making it the happiest place in the world.

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

#4 - I will claim Triumvia.